Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

Stoke Tomorrow

Not me. Work schmirk, unfortunately. Pity, because Leeds were a reet grand day out, like. I'm hoping to see them again soon though.

Getting a pub in Teesside to guarantee to show Stoke v City on binge-drinkers' Friday is proving to be a bit difficult. Any suggestions?

would have gone but not enough money with christmas and all

Meeeeeeee!! :P

First every away match and it's on my birthday woohoo! :D

should be a good game as stoke like to attack, happy birthday for tomorrow btw

I was thinking of going, but it's just too much hassle with it being on a Friday night. Transport for me is going to be twice the cost of the ticket, so it's out of the question with Xmas coming up. :o

I was thinking of going, but it's just too much hassle with it being on a Friday night. Transport for me is going to be twice the cost of the ticket, so it's out of the question with Xmas coming up. :o

Welcome to the Dry Dock massive Mr Scowcroft :D

For those going, if somebody does what has been planned below on the Fox m/board, will you all join in, it would be good for Steve & his family to hear on TV or Radio

ThrussingtonFox Posted on 8/12 17:32 Email this Message | Reply

re: A Personal Message From Steve's Family

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im going stoke tommorrow so if i start a chat of "There's only on Steve Smith, one Steve Smith......" then i do expect people to join in.

Archived