Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claudio Fannieri

Deadline Day Predictions

1 hour ago, Sambiasso said:

Fulham want a striker, potentially Daka. Souttar on loan, Praet and Albrighton all had enquiries.

As said previously need players to go before anyone comes in.

Thanks for sharing. I'd much rather we sell Iheanacho to Fulham, but qué sera sera I suppose. If it's a sale of Daka then I can accept that reasoning, just not if it's a loan!

We are bloated in terms of CF's, four competing for one place and knowing that we don't bring on more than one even if we're chasing a game, I think we could manage the rest of the season without Nacho, problem being is he sharp enough and showing good enough form to attract a lower half PL club and who else could afford him? Due to Nacho's contract situation Daka may be the one to bring in a bigger fee but again who would take him right now?

I was a bit worried (in that I don't want him to leave) when Albrighton lead the after match lap of honour / appreciation on Saturday, he was some way ahead of the others and I saw it as potentially a farewell wave :dunno:. I may be reading too much into it, he probably needed the loo or something :facepalm: