Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claudio Fannieri

Deadline Day Predictions

1 hour ago, Tielemans63 said:

Here's a genuine prediction; if the Sensi deal falls through after everything, I can see that being the beginning of the end for Rudkin.

I get the impression Enzo will be fuming if this doesn't get done. I think it may prove one mishap too many for Rudders.

You seriously underestimate how close Rudkin is to Top. If theres arguments, it'll be Enzo that goes.

Edited by AKCJ
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Far too many jokes about fax machines will be made on here today.

The Queen was at Buckingham Palace distressed, "Oh Bother!"

The head groom asks "What's wrong M'am"?

"Charles has flown up to Edinburgh to give a talk at the University but he's left his speech behind"

Groom - "Fax it up M'am"

Queen - "Yes it does rather"

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

2 in, 2 out 

Obviously Sensi, the other one is proper exciting, so thx  :D

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

Here's a genuine prediction; if the Sensi deal falls through after everything, I can see that being the beginning of the end for Rudkin.

I get the impression Enzo will be fuming if this doesn't get done. I think it may prove one mishap too many for Rudders.

Why in detail is Rudkins job in danger. 

Either Club or him, have put Sensi up as a possible, there are other things that will be considered, plus the end negotiations that club and Rudkins will prudently decide.. 

Rudkins is not the source of our problems at this moment..