Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claudio Fannieri

Deadline Day Predictions

30 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Here's a genuine prediction; if the Sensi deal falls through after everything, I can see that being the beginning of the end for Rudkin.

I get the impression Enzo will be fuming if this doesn't get done. I think it may prove one mishap too many for Rudders.

Enzo will go before Rudkin. The bloke has a job for life here.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Enzo will go before Rudkin. The bloke has a job for life here.

😩 will be an absolute disaster if we lose one of the brightest up and coming coaches/managers in the country possibly even Europe as a consequence of Rudkin, if Enzo does go then I can see it turning pretty toxic for Rudkin, he got away with it last season as we have done so well this season, but if he fecks this one up I cannot see how he survives, although the hoofball mob will be delighted 🫣

51 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Here's a genuine prediction; if the Sensi deal falls through after everything, I can see that being the beginning of the end for Rudkin.

I get the impression Enzo will be fuming if this doesn't get done. I think it may prove one mishap too many for Rudders.

More likely the end of Enzo than Rudkin.  If Top had to choose who to keep out of the two of  them, it will definitely be his favourite lap dog Rudkin.

Just get Sensi in, I’m not fussed about anything else bar trying to get some players loans that need it. The likes of Souttar etc would be nice to sell but if we have to wait till the summer so be it. We can reassess come summer after our hopeful promotion.

27 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

I predict:

243 more jokes about a Sensi medical

455 "14 seconds" references

And the usual Schrodinger's Rudkin merry-go-round where he's simultaneously crap and a genius until we do or don't sign any players

An Englishman, an Irishman and an enigmatic doctor with a fax machine walk into a bar ………..