Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claudio Fannieri

Deadline Day Predictions

Here's a genuine prediction; if the Sensi deal falls through after everything, I can see that being the beginning of the end for Rudkin.

I get the impression Enzo will be fuming if this doesn't get done. I think it may prove one mishap too many for Rudders.

Edited by Tielemans63
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Here's a genuine prediction; if the Sensi deal falls through after everything, I can see that being the beginning of the end for Rudkin.

I get the impression Enzo will be fuming if this doesn't get done. I think it may prove one mishap too many for Rudders.

No chance. Rudkin would survive over every employee of Leicester City, quote possibly even Susan Whelan. Top trusts Rudkin unflinchingly. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

No chance. Rudkin would survive over every employee of Leicester City, quote possibly even Susan Whelan. Top trusts Rudkin unflinchingly. 

Unfortunately, and bizarrely, this does appear to be the case

1 hour ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Sod it I thought I would start the fun on what will probably be the usual damp squib of a day 😂 

Outs 

Souttar 

Praet 

and a few academy loans 

Ins 

Sensi 

+1 (Enzo’s bulldozer) 

I'd be very surprised if anything happens today, it looked very unlikely yesterday morning with the post wedding hangovers and jet lag 🤣

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1