Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Autism

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

The club have agreed to register my Grandson on the disability list without further evidence of his autism.. which I'm really pleased about.

Now I've just got to hope I can get 2 tickets for the QPR game so I can take him..

Any advice on what's the best way of getting the tickets and in the right section of the ground would be appreciated.

I thought he was eligable to use the sensory room? If so presume thats in the west stand. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, weller54 said:

The club have agreed to register my Grandson on the disability list without further evidence of his autism.. which I'm really pleased about.

Now I've just got to hope I can get 2 tickets for the QPR game so I can take him..

Any advice on what's the best way of getting the tickets and in the right section of the ground would be appreciated.

Great news mate

• Like 1

2 hours ago, weller54 said:

Been advised that the club doesn't have a sensory room now!!!!?...

Confused!!

I thought that was something planned when we have the stadium redevelopment, I'm not sure we have one now do we?

• Like 1

On 05/02/2024 at 18:42, KingsX said:

Yes, once they put you in the chill-out room, he should be able to calmly watch the rest of the match in the company of any trusted, responsible adult. 

Alternatively, per lcfc.com :

For all accessibility and disability enquiries please contact our Disability Liaison Officer at 0116 229 4540 or our Disability Access Officer at 0116 229 4544 or [email protected]

Seemingly there is no 'chill room '??

23 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Seemingly there is no 'chill room '??

Sorry to hear that.  Surely a much-needed option for people in situations like yours.

I wonder what gave many of us the impression that the club had opened one?  Maybe part of the stadium redevelopment plan?  Not much help at the moment.

• Like 1