Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxoffice

Vacant season tickets

Hi all, our friends purchase tickets to every home game via memberships but have recent noticed a lot more seats appearing around them, if anyone isn’t using there season ticket for the remaining home fixtures they’d be interested in buying off you, obviously goes back to you for next season in the prem, ideally looking 1 adult 1 u14/u16 in any of the P blocks but will consider alternatives.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/02/2024 at 13:44, stripeyfox said:

one of the issues is that the ST T&Cs forbid the ticket from being sold (or even given away).

Not worth the (potential) hassle anymore. Club prefers the seat to stay empty it seems

I've been listing my SK3 tickets on resale platform, due to recovery from operation, but can only list five times per season. I suppose tickets will sit empty then. Very odd when tickets seem to sell as soon as I list them and I suppose the club get more money for them than I get refunded.

Makes me so upset about seats going empty and even more upset about parking spaces sitting empty when lots of people desperately need one (especially disabled parking spaces) I regularly see the ones near the holiday in sat empty and the people not coming to games - they should go on sale if 10 min before kick off its sat empty. Totally unfair in my opinion 

16 hours ago, Sarahlisa said:

Makes me so upset about seats going empty and even more upset about parking spaces sitting empty when lots of people desperately need one (especially disabled parking spaces) I regularly see the ones near the holiday in sat empty and the people not coming to games - they should go on sale if 10 min before kick off its sat empty. Totally unfair in my opinion 

Our seat's (x2) have been empty twice this season due to all these midweek shifting of matches around for broadcasters. We've used our maximum resale's to make sure the seats are filled but now not even allowed to pass them on for free. 

I'd be happy to give our seats away for free (perhaps with a donation to the Vichai Foundation) for the next match we can't make but it would have to go through the club and I'm not sure how helpful they'd be. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Our seat's (x2) have been empty twice this season due to all these midweek shifting of matches around for broadcasters. We've used our maximum resale's to make sure the seats are filled but now not even allowed to pass them on for free. 

I'd be happy to give our seats away for free (perhaps with a donation to the Vichai Foundation) for the next match we can't make but it would have to go through the club and I'm not sure how helpful they'd be. 

I know they don't make it easy and something does need to change regarding tickets and parking

There are two seats in front of me and my son in the family stand that very rarely anyone sits in. I can only conclude that they are ST holders who just dont bother to come and they are never available on the website to purchase so they don't list them for resale either. I know it's their seats, they paid for them and can do as they like with them but it just seems odd that they are never there.

This is a bugbear of mine and people who have parking spaces with their season tickets and don't attend. I honestly feel with parking spaces it should be monitored and if you don't use it say 3 times in a row it should be re-allocated. 

Contraversial view I know but as a disabled supporter who is in desperate need of a space I see it match after match same empty spaces! 

This is what you get though when the club says fans can't pass on tickets (or can't do so easily anyway) and when you're directed to use the resale platform, you can only do so a limited amount of times a season.

A lot of these people don't want to give them up as they then know it will be a few years (potentially) before they can get them back. The club should make it easier for people to pass on their tickets - or the other end of the spectrum is monitoring what % of games they attend in a season and if it hits below a certain level, rule that they aren't eligible for renewal. 

The club could easily monitor seats that are rarely occupied and automatically send out an email to the season ticket holder encouraging them to place it up for resale. Incentive is a refund, club makes some money from resale and a fan gets to see a match. 

Everyone's a winner but are the club bothered enough?

On 12/02/2024 at 13:41, Foxoffice said:

Hi all, our friends purchase tickets to every home game via memberships but have recent noticed a lot more seats appearing around them, if anyone isn’t using there season ticket for the remaining home fixtures they’d be interested in buying off you, obviously goes back to you for next season in the prem, ideally looking 1 adult 1 u14/u16 in any of the P blocks but will consider alternatives.

Not allowed chief