Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest glasgowfox

I am back

37 minutes ago, glasgowfox said:

Back again but only to say goodbye guys.  Sick of being over policed by admin.  I put a genuine question, politely, on a post yesterday asking why an individual had joined the forum when he supported another team.  There was no hostility I just wondered as it is not something I would do.  I got a ban for asking the question which I find, at best, over reactive and not warranted.  I contacted admin to ask why I received a ban but they did not even have the decency to acknowledge or reply.  I believe in freedom of speech and hate on line abuse but that is not what it was in any way.  Going to take my ball and play somewhere else.  Thanks for the chat and banter fellow foxes.  Will miss some of you guys but had enough of admin tbh.  Good luck :scarf:

Come back as Scottishfox and start again 

• Haha 2

Guest glasgowfox
Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

First and foremost, hope you are OK with your struggles. Many of us have ups and downs on the mental wellbeing roller-coaster, myself included. I did see your post yesterday and, as you'll have noted from my responses, I personally thought it came across as unfriendly being honest. But things in black and white on social media are often not intended to be as in your case it seems. So stick with us and hope things sort.... 

Thank you it was in no way meant unfriendly as I tried to explain in a second post but I got banned so you may not have seen it. It was merely curiosity...take care

7 minutes ago, glasgowfox said:

Thank you it was in no way meant unfriendly as I tried to explain in a second post but I got banned so you may not have seen it. It was merely curiosity...take care

Look after yourself first and foremost. Social media can be corrosive in our own heads. And give my regards to Glasgow. Lived there for 4 years in the late 80s.

Guest glasgowfox
1 minute ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Look after yourself first and foremost. Social media can be corrosive in our own heads. And give my regards to Glasgow. Lived there for 4 years in the late 80s.

Been here 25 years so maybe that's half my problem :blink:....can't see how to delete my account...its like telling the wife your leaving and not being able to find the front door key....maybe I have to do it on a laptop 

Guest glasgowfox

Yay admin have contacted me and are deleting...byee

Guest glasgowfox
8 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

"Last visited 1 hour ago"

Stalker alert....I have an email to say it was being cancelled so checking to see if it was....read the whole story, grow up and get off of my case 

On 02/04/2024 at 16:38, glasgowfox said:

Been here 25 years so maybe that's half my problem :blink:....can't see how to delete my account...its like telling the wife your leaving and not being able to find the front door key....maybe I have to do it on a laptop 

Yes. Telling your wife you’re leaving via a laptop is definitely a safer way to do it, trust me 👍