Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest glasgowfox

I am back

13 hours ago, glasgowfox said:

I got banned for my lack of correctly spelling what the referee was last night...it began with a big C....if admin ban people for saying how they feel in moments of passion and a few beers then so be it.....however, I stick by my original spelling and make no apologies. I am only back to share opinions and banter with fellow foxes.  Whilst I totally understand that admin have set words to look out for, I also accept that on line abuse of individuals is bang out of order and something that is nor acceptable.  But I stand by my original opinion that the ref was biased and a total C...ban incoming probably but keep well guys.

Can't believe the Mods lacked the imagination to ban you until Tuesday, thus allowing them to advise you SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY.

• Haha 3

Guest glasgowfox
1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

Thought it was The People's Hero or Thracian returning for a moment..

I'm bigger than that :beer:

• 1 month later...
Guest glasgowfox

Back again but only to say goodbye guys.  Sick of being over policed by admin.  I put a genuine question, politely, on a post yesterday asking why an individual had joined the forum when he supported another team.  There was no hostility I just wondered as it is not something I would do.  I got a ban for asking the question which I find, at best, over reactive and not warranted.  I contacted admin to ask why I received a ban but they did not even have the decency to acknowledge or reply.  I believe in freedom of speech and hate on line abuse but that is not what it was in any way.  Going to take my ball and play somewhere else.  Thanks for the chat and banter fellow foxes.  Will miss some of you guys but had enough of admin tbh.  Good luck :scarf:

Edited by glasgowfox
Grammar

19 minutes ago, glasgowfox said:

Back again but only to say goodbye guys.  Sick of being over policed by admin.  I put a genuine question, politely, on a post yesterday asking why an individual had joined the forum when he supported another team.  There was no hostility I just wondered as it is not something I would do.  I got a ban for asking the question which I find, at best, over reactive and not warranted.  I contacted admin to ask why I received a ban but they did not even have the decency to acknowledge or reply.  I believe in freedom of speech and hate on line abuse but that is not what it was in any way.  Going to take my ball and play somewhere else.  Thanks for the chat and banter fellow foxes.  Will miss some of you guys but had enough of admin tbh.  Good luck :scarf:

You big big baby.

• Haha 1

Guest glasgowfox
3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

You big big baby.

And your a total **** byeeee

Guest glasgowfox

I am doing. If I can work out how to delete my account.  I have sent a request to admin so hopefully they will get something right for once.  I struggle with life so please leave me alone.

Just now, glasgowfox said:

I am doing. If I can work out how to delete my account.  I have sent a request to admin so hopefully they will get something right for once.  I struggle with life so please leave me alone.

Then in all kindness, stop calling people names, and maybe join us in the Depression thread and you might get a lot more support and sympathy. Many of us struggle with life, you're not alone.

2 minutes ago, glasgowfox said:

It's a shame you feel you have to leave. Maybe take a break and see how you feel after that? Either way, look after yourself.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, glasgowfox said:

First and foremost, hope you are OK with your struggles. Many of us have ups and downs on the mental wellbeing roller-coaster, myself included. I did see your post yesterday and, as you'll have noted from my responses, I personally thought it came across as unfriendly being honest. But things in black and white on social media are often not intended to be as in your case it seems. So stick with us and hope things sort.... 

• Like 1

Guest glasgowfox
3 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

It's a shame you feel you have to leave. Maybe take a break and see how you feel after that? Either way, look after yourself.

Thanks pal...sometimes the negatives in life outweigh the positives...take care