Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest glasgowfox

I am back

Guest glasgowfox

I got banned for my lack of correctly spelling what the referee was last night...it began with a big C....if admin ban people for saying how they feel in moments of passion and a few beers then so be it.....however, I stick by my original spelling and make no apologies. I am only back to share opinions and banter with fellow foxes.  Whilst I totally understand that admin have set words to look out for, I also accept that on line abuse of individuals is bang out of order and something that is nor acceptable.  But I stand by my original opinion that the ref was biased and a total C...ban incoming probably but keep well guys.

Guest glasgowfox
1 minute ago, Jack1993 said:

11 pints deep, pacing up and down the living room, lecturing the wife;

“I’m gunna post it again, don’t care if they ban me, just you watch - I’m telling them exactly how much I don’t care” 

?

Guest glasgowfox
2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

You need to go bed, trust me Jack go bed bro 

Lol :beer:

So now you're back
From outer space
And we find you here
With that sad look upon your face
You should have changed that stupid word
Been careful of the keys
You should've known for a second
They'd ban you for the C....

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Can't help it, but this strikes me as a "share this photo of a serviceman as Facebook will probably ban it!" Britain first type of post lol

“Who remembers Jam sandwiches?

if u do then your old school

share if u agree”

• Haha 3

IMG_4751.gif.7820a2a252195dddb32f8bcd43f51628.gif

We’ve all been asking ourselves “where has GlasgowFox been? Hope he’s okay” 😂😂

In all seriousness, admin will do what admin do. It’s their forum mate. I’ve been banned and had post restrictions in place. It happens. Just learn from it. You wouldn’t drink and drive, so don’t drink and post 😂

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, glasgowfox said:

I got banned for my lack of correctly spelling what the referee was last night...it began with a big C....if admin ban people for saying how they feel in moments of passion and a few beers then so be it.....however, I stick by my original spelling and make no apologies. I am only back to share opinions and banter with fellow foxes.  Whilst I totally understand that admin have set words to look out for, I also accept that on line abuse of individuals is bang out of order and something that is nor acceptable.  But I stand by my original opinion that the ref was biased and a total C...ban incoming probably but keep well guys.

Mods!!!

😉😁

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, glasgowfox said:

Poxy Ref.. what a......

IMG_20240225_090505.jpg

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, glasgowfox said:

So you didn’t rate the ref? Just trying to find where you sit on the issue as your post wasn’t clear. 

• Haha 2