Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

EFL Statement - Club has no obligation to submit and agree business plan

Feel sorry for Enzo

Just about to do his press conference for Hull and you just know he is going to be getting asked by quite a few different journos about all this when it shouldn't be him the one in the spotlight answering stuff about it at all

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Feel sorry for Enzo

Just about to do his press conference for Hull and you just know he is going to be getting asked by quite a few different journos about all this when it shouldn't be him the one in the spotlight answering stuff about it at all

Yes - this sucks for him and it's an area he is going to have very little experience with. 

Just now, Chelmofox said:

Yes - this sucks for him and it's an area he is going to have very little experience with. 

I would start out strong sayin i will not be taking any questions in this as i am just a football coach manager and thats for execs.  I also would say if anyone asks i will end the interview today, tomorrow, for the rest of the season.

If anyone  asks, up and leave. 

Done.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Feel sorry for Enzo

Some people have to work in Tesco for 10 hours. Sure he'll cope.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Pliskin said:

I agree. 

It’s clear it isn’t being run properly. But Top will never proactively seek to sell the club unless we’re on the brink of disaster. And that never lends itself well to a sale, you can’t sell a club properly during adversity.

What we need, is someone to approach the club and want to buy it. Regardless of our current problems, we’re still a good investment, we just need a consortium that a) want to be competitive b) are ruthless where needed c) have the capacity to invest where needed. 

I am also of the opinion the club needs selling.

I think of all the possibilities in terms of how these decisions may have been made, and all the roads ultimately lead back to the ownership of the club. Top isnt firing himself or his brother, so a sale is the only way.