Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

EFL Statement - Club has no obligation to submit and agree business plan

11 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

So £148m is above the yearly threshold?

Sold a considerable amount of players in the summer 187m although some with sell on fees included.

Leeds on the other had -3m net in the championship with regards to transfers, which doesn’t seem likely to offset the relegation loss of revenues 

Edited by HankMarvin

8 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Sky certainly seem to have an agenda against us. The way the deal is structured certainly benefits favouritism. How many times have we been their pick compared to Leeds for example this season, never mind the number of live games the so called big six get compared to the rest of the pl. Remember every appearance is mega bucks extra, so by keeping our appearance to a minimum we get less (not to mention when we are on the pundits are invariably biased to our opposition)

the whole thing is rigged

Leeds is no doubt seen a a big city club by Sky and we are  not

1 minute ago, RonnieTodger said:

Football is finally eating itself 

Not at the top it's not. Business as usual for them lot.

Man city wirh there 115 charges which will probably never come to anything, man United are hundreds of millions in debt and Chelsea are OK to spend a billion quid.

Easy to punish the sides like us and Forest.

Next years new FFP bollocks will only make the top 6 bigger and take away any other threats to there little league at the top. It has nothing to do with stopping anyone going bankrupt.

The games a load of wank

• Like 2

Our previous will get us more attention but so many clubs involved in this. Getting to the stage where we may need to be bailed out by the biggest clubs signing out best players and not easily being able to replenish the squad.

I've no sympathy for us but we are well beyond the point of singling teams out at this rate.

25 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

Surely a top barrister will argue that the domino effect of potentially being relegated because Everton & Forest achieved an old field advantage due to them breaking the rules has detrimentally affected our financial position and thus the charges should not apply. 

It's been a domino effect since winning the league. Earnings restricted, spending power diminished - a complete failure to deal with clubs who have been cheating on an industrial scale - which has led us to this point. The club needs to start getting aggressive on this.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

So £148m is above the yearly threshold?

It’s not a simple as the loss on the accounts. 

there are a lots of costs which are allowable and must be deducted 

I have no idea what southamptons situation was the two previous seasons 

And did they make many of their summer sales pre July ?  If not then that possibly puts them in a difficult place re the prem but ok re the championship 

11 minutes ago, crisp packet said:

Not getting Champions League TWICE !! 
Has fcuked us :@:@

If a club of our stature needs to get CL to be not-****ed then there is something wrong both with the club and with English football

• Like 2

Just now, Mike Oxlong said:

I’m seriously thinking about going to watch my local non league team next season rather than renew my season ticket 

Money and greed has killed the game I used to love 

Wait a few years and you might see Leicester Athletic phoenix club 

1 minute ago, Mike Oxlong said:

I’m seriously thinking about going to watch my local non league team next season rather than renew my season ticket 

Yeah it's ruined.

So come join us at King's Lynn FC and after 10 minutes you'll see the money and greed in a new, much more positive light. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bovril said:

Yeah it's ruined.

So come join us at King's Lynn FC and after 10 minutes you'll see the money and greed in a new, much more positive light. 

It's better down Coalville 😜

13 minutes ago, crisp packet said:

Not getting Champions League TWICE !! 
Has fcuked us :@:@

Getting in the champions league would’ve only hastened the demise. 

Newcastle were in the UCL this season and are also screwed. 

Just now, Nolucklcfc said:

How do we even get motivated for the rest of the season? Basically fighting for a points deduction in a higher league, honestly what is the point? 

Going bust in this one!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

I'm with you 

Going out on a high hopefully 

The game at this level is gone and doesn't do it for me any more. 

Destroyed by greed 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lionator said:

Getting in the champions league would’ve only hastened the demise. 

Newcastle were in the UCL this season and are also screwed. 

Just shows who FFP is benefitting. Corrupt sport

3 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

How do we even get motivated for the rest of the season? Basically fighting for a points deduction in a higher league, honestly what is the point? 

It seems we are likely to be deducted points, whichever league we are in.

Really this shouldn't impact negatively on the pitch. If anything, it could create the siege mentality in the club and within the fanbase that is sorely needed to get across the line this season.

I would say Leeds and Southampton need to watch their mouth if they’re heading in the same direction, but we slung a load of mud threatening law suits at Forest and Everton despite knowing we were in this shit too.