Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Scarves up vs Birmingham City

2 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I feel like this only works if we have been successful otherwise they just write it off as frustration for not getting promoted 

Fair point.

7 hours ago, poppowell said:

I hope this don't mean people will be standing up in front of my seat. 

I am thinking the same and I bet all the over fortys won't even know what's going on.

It's gonna be like the Bay city rollers all over again.

I'm worried I might get hit in the face with one of these twirling scarfs and loose my glasses.

I think I need to email the club and protest about people being allowed to bring these dangerous scarves into the ground. Especially the fringed ones they would be like a cat o nine tails.

:scarf::scarf::scarf:

:scarf::scarf:

:scarf:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Motty said:

I am thinking the same and I bet all the over fortys won't even know what's going on.

It's gonna be like the Bay city rollers all over again.

I'm worried I might get hit in the face with one of these twirling scarfs and loose my glasses.

I think I need to email the club and protest about people being allowed to bring these dangerous scarves into the ground. Especially the fringed ones they would be like a cat o nine tails.

:scarf::scarf::scarf:

:scarf::scarf:

:scarf:

.  wonder if anyone will be holding up one of them 2024 championship winners i saw em selling before Ipswich  game in january   , thought double named scarves are the pits but no we sunk lower. lcfc were humble but some want us to join the mancs n cockneys n get that swagger. it aint us ffs. keep feet on ground.

• Like 1

got scarf top left on seat at cup final for me but no instructions how to use on it :o so thank god for posts . he's so incompetent ;) x   il pass on it and do what i do, attend, watch, cheer, leave. boring but thats me. coyb.   

1 hour ago, Vacamion said:

Watching online from hundreds of miles away, the 66th minute was impressive and watching Top respond to it was fairly emotional.

:appl::appl::appl:

Anyone have the footage ?

1 hour ago, Vacamion said:

Watching online from hundreds of miles away, the 66th minute was impressive and watching Top respond to it was fairly emotional.

:appl::appl::appl:

There were goosebumps on my goosebumps, it was one hell of a sustained noise, the atmosphere was electric.

• Like 1

On 06/04/2024 at 10:21, Vazman said:

Mate just bought one of these @£14 including postage, very reasonable especially for a silk one, never seen one of these before. 

Latest lot of orders were posted today. Sorry for the slight delay.