Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Scarves up vs WBA

14 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

We need a pumped crowd. Everton fans at this point every season take over from their players and manager and win safety for themselves. 

We want a similar mindset these next three home games. Let's take this out of the manager's hands, who seems incapable of navigating a promotion race, and roar the players on to higher tempo, blood and guts wins

Yeah it should be a big benefit to have 3 home games. We need to use it for once … 

23 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

We need a pumped crowd. Everton fans at this point every season take over from their players and manager and win safety for themselves. 

We want a similar mindset these next three home games. Let's take this out of the manager's hands, who seems incapable of navigating a promotion race, and roar the players on to higher tempo, blood and guts wins

Two seasons ago when we gifted Everton 4 points in the last few games to keep them up I thought their fans were phenomenal.  At our place they were some of the best I’ve ever heard and those are the kind of fans that deserve top flight football. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mint23 said:

Two seasons ago when we gifted Everton 4 points in the last few games to keep them up I thought their fans were phenomenal.  At our place they were some of the best I’ve ever heard and those are the kind of fans that deserve top flight football. 

Yeah they were the best fans I’ve ever seen down the KP. Wish ours could be like that sometimes … 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Works well, hopefully stays for the remaining two 

Forget remaining two.

Need it to stick forever now. Tough ask but I think it’s a great idea that should be engrained in our clubs culture. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Repeat the last 5 mins of chanting for 60+ mins every game, sing the Vichai song for longer periods and watch the results pick up.  That atmosphere at the end seems so long since it was last like that at the KP.

Amazing what an exciting game can do 👍.

Fair play to whoever nabbed my scarf from my seat in SK1, hope you enjoy it as much as I did 😂 If by any chance someone picked up a blue and white striped scarf thinking it had been left please give me a shout 😅 thanks. 

9 hours ago, gp96 said:

Fair play to whoever nabbed my scarf from my seat in SK1, hope you enjoy it as much as I did 😂 If by any chance someone picked up a blue and white striped scarf thinking it had been left please give me a shout 😅 thanks. 

I saw a lad walking off with a scarf around an inflatable dinosaur 🦕 after the game :ph34r:

• Haha 3