Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Livingston Fox

New signing

Was up in Scotland visiting family and friends at the weekend and was told that Rangers centre forward Stephen Thompson was going to be signing for us in the new year.

I will post this on another forum. :D;):thumbup:

Jesus Christ, who needs enemies when you've got you lot?

Some of you really need to get a grip calling out Levein on a rumour from somebodys family member or calling out a player none of you know anything about.

Juvenile at best.

Jesus Christ, who needs enemies when you've got you lot?

Some of you really need to get a grip calling out Levein on a rumour from somebodys family member or calling out a player none of you know anything about.

Juvenile at best.

Juvenile reply coming up......

We're not just calling him on this potential signing. It's been a pattern since CL has taken charge that our forwards (which are all now his signings) haven't scored enough goals.

Juvenile enough for you?

Considering Levein has already indicated the striker we are signing will be on loan from the premiership means I wouldn't worry too much about this bit of info. If it is true then i'd be very surprised, but Rangers will be having a clear out this January so Levein could be tempted.

Archived