Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Piper

Piper only ever played 13 games or so for us. Whereas Stewart made his appearances over 4-5 seasons... Unfair comparison don't you think?

Not really. The point I was trying to make was that Stewart had a season where we raved about him, people even talked of him making the England squad :o . Unfortuantely over a period of time his appearances evened out and he came in for a lot of flack from fans. Who's to say Piper wouldn't be the same if he came back? He could be shocking!!! The guys hardly kicked a ball since he left us.

Not really. The point I was trying to make was that Stewart had a season where we raved about him, people even talked of him making the England squad :o . Unfortuantely over a period of time his appearances evened out and he came in for a lot of flack from fans. Who's to say Piper wouldn't be the same if he came back? He could be shocking!!! The guys hardly kicked a ball since he left us.

Did they? Who?

One we received £3.5 million for which helped to save this club and pay off creditors.

The other has done nothing but cost us in wages and treatment.

That 3.5 million just kept the wolves from the door for a few weeks, most of it was swallowed up in charges between when it was paid to the time we went into administration. :huh:

Why are people slating Lee morris, yet lauding Piper, when both have played almost as many games as each other over the last few years?

That's what I asked, I wasn't too convinced by the answers :mellow:

Link

One we received £3.5 million for which helped to save this club and pay off creditors.

The other has done nothing but cost us in wages and treatment.

But neither are in a position to be our 'knight in shining armour' so's to speak. Surely we should be concentrating on getting the loafer fixed and earning his wages rather than daydreaming about another injury-prone player?

Chris Kamara once said it on sky sports and I think a few our fans believed him. He was impressive in that first season and even in the promotion season he looked like he was destined for a great career.

It came at the time when Englands best left sided players were Le Saux, Wilcox or Heskey.

He was never capable of playing for England. People just got excited.

I wouldn't get overly excited about the prospect of Piper coming back to Leicester.

Chris Kamara once said it on sky sports and I think a few our fans believed him. He was impressive in that first season and even in the promotion season he looked like he was destined for a great career.

:D If you beleive anything Chris Kamara say in football, or in any walk of life for that matter, you're a bigger idiot than he is. :blush:

he did play for the u21's once but i think he turned 21 soon after

Archived