Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Piper

id take him back like a shot - and hope he could stay fit.

From the same site it talks about a couple of sides Hull and someone else possibly going for Sean Gregan. Id get him on board if we could, always quite liked him - can control the middle of the field, bit of a leader.

what are other peoples views of gregan???

From the same site it talks about a couple of sides Hull and someone else possibly going for Sean Gregan. Id get him on board if we could, always quite liked him - can control the middle of the field, bit of a leader.

I remember some Leeds fans attacking him and his wife after a match last season because they thought he'd been playing so badly...

Not a big fan of gregan (although haven't seen many games) seemed to shy away from the big tackle too often :unsure:

Saw the same thing and thought exactly the same. I think he would be a great addition to the squad and a true leader in the heart of midfield. Whilst I like Kisnorbo and think he is doing a decent job for us, I would rather have a tenacious and steely midfield player like Gregan to protect the backfour and drive the team on.

He may be 31 but could do a good job for a team like us.

No, who wants an unfit player - we have enough problems of getting 100% fom players without adding to the burden.

Bear in mind also that we would be tuning him up to play against us next season I can't see the logic in that.

Used your heads not your hearts.

yes, but only on loan at first. If he doesn't get a long term injury in the time he's here, I wouldn't object a permanent move.

Levien doesn't like loan signings, I suppose with the success of smith he may think different. The issue I have is that he is still recovering from injury and gaining fitness and requires time, the chances of Piper being a success depends on how much time it takes for Piper to get fully match fit and regain his confidence. At this moment I would like to see a winger that will be instantly involved!!!

Levien doesn't like loan signings, I suppose with the success of smith he may think different. The issue I have is that he is still recovering from injury and gaining fitness and requires time, the chances of Piper being a success depends on how much time it takes for Piper to get fully match fit and regain his confidence. At this moment I would like to see a winger that will be instantly involved!!!

Ryan Smith was suspended for three games at the start of his loan spell and his impact has been tremendous, i think piper could make that sort of impact if we get him. His has to be more committed than sylla even if he is on loan.

.......and lets bring back Jordon Stewart to plat LB.

Jordon Stewart had one good season, Piper was the same.

In all honesty, we've really no idea how could he is now.

Piper only ever played 13 games or so for us. Whereas Stewart made his appearances over 4-5 seasons... Unfair comparison don't you think?

Archived