Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

Crewe match thread

Id just like to say how shocking Rab was yesterday He has been under some criticism the last few games and I havent understood why but after yesterday I can see why! he was awful, Henderson defo needs to be given a chance he had a great game at Cardiff and should have kept his place although not sure if he is injured at the moment he needs to start

And as for kisnorbo he is just dreadful and needs to sort himself out and learn how to pass a ball to another players feet from 5 yards

Once again Hume and Hammond shown good signs although we could do with a new striker in january they are doing well for now

He was for some reason I just like him its just his performances have been terrible just lately

have you seen the replay for the Crewe goal!! what was he doing

He was for some reason I just like him its just his performances have been terrible just lately

He did'nt even attempt to get the ball.

Think he misjudged it.

Henderson has done nothing wrong when he's played , he fills me with lots more confidence than Rab does.

Like you said , his preformance at Ninian Park was fantastic , whenever I've seen him play he's done well and looked comfortable.

I don't rate him either I think hes crap but I thought yesterday he had an ok game, I didn't really get a great vew of the pitch from where I was sitting, I think its back to L2 next time or high up in the kop! Like I said in another post anyway I didn't really think he had a great deal to do..

oh please

I'd like to see you bring the ball down the way he did from along quick ball, and be able to take another touch and then finish it like that from that angle. the goal was class.

I'd like to see you bring the ball down the way he did from along quick ball, and be able to take another touch and then finish it like that from that angle. the goal was class.

:thumbup:

Had it been a Premiership goal on Sky, Andy Gray would have been demonstrating the sheer speed with which defence was turned into a goal with just two or three touches. It's certainly a goal I shall remember for a long time.

Archived