Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

Crewe match thread

Not good enough I'm afraid.

Not good enough.

Whatever you might say about Levein, it's his team and the results haven't been good enough and aren't getting any better.

Agreed :thumbup:

We should of won that we had alot of chances but we just didnt take them

The pressure has to be on Levein now especially if we dont beat norwich

I wouldn't go that far, just another disappointing performance and some of the players are just not up for their job, no offense to the coach.

He signed them all, he is involved in coaching them, he picks them all every week.

Plenty of offence to the coach/manager.

How much time does he need to sort this out?

cant believe im relieved at drawing with Crewe !! i suppose this is what it has come to now then . Still CL is building a team for the future and im sure that in 5 years time we'll be good enough for midtable if we can avoid the drop!!

Are we though?

our best players are undoubtedly joey/gerrbrand/smith and hume

smith will leave come the end of the season, gerrbrand and joey are being rumoured out, and hume if he continues with his recent form will not stay here long unless we go up. So where will that leave us? back with 11 mediocre players and back at the start of another '5 year gelling programme'

Archived