Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samu

Tigers

Anyone just see the Ospreys match, what a win in the final minute. In truth Tigers didn't do that much to win in the whole game but just to see the look on that tw*t Henson's face. What a total ****, he elbowed and kicked Moreno for absolutely nothing and got away with it. Felt Tigers were harshly treated today what with that incident and Harry Ellis getting kicked. Thank god we beat them cheating shits. Sorry about the language, just didn't like Henson in particular's tactics.

gavin henson isnt even good at rugby he just has a famous bird. its like wilky jonkinson, he's no good at rubby itsself he just made 1 important kick and got minted off it. i wonder if the same will happen to owen hargeaves if he scored the winner direct from a corner to beat the germans. no i doubt it too.

gavin henson isnt even good at rugby he just has a famous bird. its like wilky jonkinson, he's no good at rubby itsself he just made 1 important kick and got minted off it. i wonder if the same will happen to owen hargeaves if he scored the winner direct from a corner to beat the germans. no i doubt it too.

Wilkinson was best kicker in the northern hemisphere.

Anyone just see the Ospreys match, what a win in the final minute. In truth Tigers didn't do that much to win in the whole game but just to see the look on that tw*t Henson's face. What a total ****, he elbowed and kicked Moreno for absolutely nothing and got away with it. Felt Tigers were harshly treated today what with that incident and Harry Ellis getting kicked. Thank god we beat them cheating shits. Sorry about the language, just didn't like Henson in particular's tactics.

First thing tomorrow morning CL should show this match to all the

fvckwits who are supposed to be playing for us!

Show them what it's like to actually go out onto a football pitch and earn your money.

Apparently, Bledin Jones who does the rugby commentary for Radio Leicester said this as Henson walked towards the ball for an Osprey's penalty.

"Here comes Henson, with his styled hair and fake tan."

I didn't hear it myself but I can just imagine him saying that in a hushed voice.

And we also did it without Moody and Tuilagi who were suspended for far less than what the ospreys were doing today.

Henson and Evans should both face long bans, and their team should have points deducted.

Criminal behaviour like that should not be allowed on ANY sports field.

And to think we moan about referees in football.... :rolleyes:

I think some action is being taken against Henson, but i'm not sure what exactly. He was talking about how Tigers cheated to win the last game then does stuff like that :mad:

Syston- as for Wilkinson not being any good he was the best player in the world in 2002 and 2003.

And we also did it without Moody and Tuilagi who were suspended for far less than what the ospreys were doing today.

Henson and Evans should both face long bans, and their team should have points deducted.

Criminal behaviour like that should not be allowed on ANY sports field.

And to think we moan about referees in football.... :rolleyes:

Both players have been cited.

Trouble is if they give em a ban they might miss the six nations and imo Henson is a liability

I'd rather him play! What a TWAT!

Clearly you know nothing about rugby. Wilkinson was the best kicker in the game and also was the best defensive fly half probably ever, and also was one of the best organisers and passers in the game before his injury.

His ability to create has been sorely missing from Englands backs for the past 2 years.

• 2 weeks later...

Gavin Henson's quite possibly the player with the most potential in the Northern Hemisphere at the moment. The boy's world class - whether you think he's a tosspot or not. Johnny Wilkinson's game was always over-rated, but his kicking was possibly the best in the world from the tee.

As for the Moreno incident, that - haha. A center takes out a front row? Come on now lads, elbow to the conk - how could Henson even see him coming? I agree with you, the lad needs to learn a bit of discipline, but it wasn't an offence worthy of a ban that long.

I agree with the Ellis incident though, that was pretty brutal. Good call on the ban there.

We'll shag you first day of the six nations, anyway - even without half our world-famous backs. Then we'll see who the better nation is. ;)

Archived