Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Worst Player since the Walkers opened

Who has been the worst player for Leicester City since the Walkers stadium opened? Theres plenty to choose from here!

- Junior Lewis? :doh:

- Nathan Blake? :doh:

- Kevin Pressman :doh:

- Nicky Summerbee :doh:

- Scott Gemmill :doh:

... Just to name a few. What you all think?

Junior Lewis - end of.

He is the worst player ever to wear the blue of this Club, quite what Peter Taylor thought he could do is beyond me. Even Andy Hessenthaller chucked him in Gillingham ressies because he was so bad.

Can you believe he got paid 17 grand a week?

People moan and complain about our current plight, well the reason for this mess is above, but no one wanted to make a noise then.

Junior Lewis was an absolute joke of a footballer.

My vote actually goes to Hignett. I've got nothing against the man. I was even quite pleased when we signed him but he never ever failed to look out of his depth, and for that, I applaud him.

I remember he scored a last minute goal against Arsenal to salvage a draw. About the only thing he did though

Sod it, I've got to do it.

Top scorer he may be but...

Mark de Vries.

Seriously you must be taking the piss.

What ever you think of de Vries he is a million times better than Junior Lewis. I can only presume that you never saw Lewis play :blink:

Junior "disgraceful excuse for a footballer" Lewis. He never deserved to play for this club, let alone for the wages that Taylor plonked him on when he came here. He look ok when he came here on loan, but he suddenly became bloody awful and useless when his deal was made permanent. Should never been allowed into the professional footballing world.

Give some reasons for why you hate De Vries and then I'll listen

I dont hate him, i think he's the worst player :P

His turning circle is that of a boat

He's no footballer

He spends half the time hitting the ground or slamming his arms down

He plays for us

Archived