Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
l444ry

No Spirit, No Hope either.

Has anybody noticed the distinct lack of celebration amongst the players when we score these days? I can only conclude that things are worse than I even thought.

Against Stoke (2 games ago)

0,,10274~2810885,00.jpg

0,,10274~2810886,00.jpg

0,,10274~2810887,00.jpg

0,,10274~2810894,00.jpg

The explanation to yesterday's celebrations - Most players don't celebrate too much when they score penaltys.

And this is the celebration against Crewe 0,,10274~2814865,00.jpg

Looking at those pics, I don't really understand what your on about...

they do celebrate.

yesterday they were just subdued because things were going tits up again.

i noticed they were kept in the dressing room during half time for far longer and that rab changed his top from grey to black. must have been a few words said. plus nils was directly subbed at half time for williams.

Against Stoke (2 games ago)

0,,10274~2810885,00.jpg

0,,10274~2810886,00.jpg

0,,10274~2810887,00.jpg

0,,10274~2810894,00.jpg

The explanation to yesterday's celebrations - Most players don't celebrate too much when they score penaltys.

And this is the celebration against Crewe 0,,10274~2814865,00.jpg

Looking at those pics, I don't really understand what your on about...

Perhaps the Post could have been worded better. The use of those very selective pictures are very persausive Matt. However, yesterdays goal celebration spoke volumes as well. And saying that penalties are not celebrated as much as other goals just doesn't wash I'm afraid. The general body language of this team just isn't right.

they do celebrate.

yesterday they were just subdued because things were going tits up again.

i noticed they were kept in the dressing room during half time for far longer and that rab changed his top from grey to black. must have been a few words said. plus nils was directly subbed at half time for williams.

I know they "celebrate" Ithuriel, but what you are saying is what I'm getting at.

The usual intellectially thought out argument we come to expect from you Babylon.

Because as usual that is what your pathetic posts warrant!!!!!! You have pictures in front of you to prove you wrong as you still can't admit it.

The usual intellectially thought out thread by you we come to expect.

If the players don't celebrate much, then neither do the fans. I was in the Alliance and Leicester Stand yesterday and quite a few of the fans didn't even jump off their seats when Joey scored the penalty. They just sat there and clapped. (Block J3 if anyone cares).

If the players don't celebrate much, then neither do the fans. I was in the Alliance and Leicester Stand yesterday and quite a few of the fans didn't even jump off their seats when Joey scored the penalty. They just sat there and clapped. (Block J3 if anyone cares).

Well said Anish. The stench of defeat and acceptance of it seems to be overpowering everybody: players and supporters alike.

But I said it the other week, At the moment if we draw to a team at the top of the league (For example; If we draw to Reading tommorrow) I am still disappointed, Although a draw to one of the better teams in the league would normally be classed as a good result I would still be disappoint - Reason; Because its just seems draw after draw after draw with the odd win, and regardless of the opposition I just look at the result and am disappointed. To be honest even with a win I am happy, but I just seem to have not much passion for the team, I am actually not bothered, I support the team I'm disappointed but don't care, I go because it's like a drug I think "Why do I bother?" but I still go to the next game (Fair enough I have a Season Ticket and thats the reason I am going to the games) but its not just the fact I have a ST its the fact I know I don't wanna go but i'm addicted...

....Its like i'm taking a drug, and I am on a massive come-down which has/is lasting for years and years :angry::cry:

Archived