Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

If we dont beat Norwich...

I'll accept defeat and say 'fock off Levein' if we fail to win against Norwich on Saturday. His tactics and team selection today really pissed me off, my patience is running out...

TPH... you may have won our battle ;):blush:lol

Hey mate... we just both want what is best for our club!

I enjoyed our debates.

Whatever happens, happens, we'll both be City tomorrow, next week, next year and in 25 years time.

Having said that - GET THE ****ER OUT!

If we don't beat the Canaries, I'll officially start drinking quality red wine, too. Just to join the evergrowing club of addicts.

Having a red nose and brabbling stupid stuff is certainly more fun than having my team perform badly week in, week out.

Hey mate... we just both want what is best for our club!

I enjoyed our debates.

Whatever happens, happens, we'll both be City tomorrow, next week, next year and in 25 years time.

Having said that - GET THE ****ER OUT!

:thumbup: I enjoyed them too, although i was fighting a losing battle most of the time, but oh well :rolleyes:

If we don't beat the Canaries, I'll officially start drinking quality red wine, too. Just to join the evergrowing club of addicts.

Having a red nose and brabbling stupid stuff is certainly more fun than having my team perform badly week in, week out.

Hey!

None of that - I just feel warm and fuzzy inside!

In fact, perhaps I've just swallowed a kitten...

with norwich and crystal palace coming up it wil be two very hard games and i think we wont get a point from either and by then we might slip into the relegation zones depending on how the teams around us do but its a high possiblility

He needs to go now.

A result against Norwich wont change the fact he's shite..

This boy talks sense :thumbup:

Any result against Norwich is just another false dawn. He's got to go.

we'll problyget a result against norwich as they will come to win, not sit back and try to snatch something

Everything is possible.

We can stay up or go down.

We can win or lose or even draw a game.

Heck, we can even have a party while watching Leicester play at home... :rolleyes:

Archived