Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
holly

foxes never quit

i have just been on OS and there is a picture of the lads coming out the tunnel, and there is the foxes never quit sign above them when they walk out, i think they all need to have a good read of that before every game and realise the fans are always there and dont quit so they shouldnt either, they lose the ball they get it back!!! they do a poor pass they make up for it! they defend they attack and most of all they show some pride when wearing that shirt!!!

i have just been on OS and there is a picture of the lads coming out the tunnel, and there is the foxes never quit sign above them when they walk out, i think they all need to have a good read of that before every game and realise the fans are always there and dont quit so they shouldnt either, they lose the ball they get it back!!! they do a poor pass they make up for it! they defend they attack and most of all they show some pride when wearing that shirt!!!

Well said Holly! They need that posted on the dressing room wall like MON did whenever the press were dissing us, it always seemed to stir the lads up.

Too little, too late.

Levein is a dead man walking.

The current regime is crumbling.

We hope.

Its never too late until its mathematically impossible, we are nowhere near relegated yet. I need to wake up I think, am I the only one who still thinks things will pick up? Im I stupid? im just trying to be optimistic but its bloody hard now.

I don't know Katy.

We just don't seem to be getting the results.

What is even more worrying is that every good result we get turns out to be a false dawn, it is followed by 3 or 4 dissappointing ones. I can't see us getting much higher in the league like this.

I admire those who go week in and week out and have kept the faith with it all because I've just lost all faith in the current regime.

i have just been on OS and there is a picture of the lads coming out the tunnel, and there is the foxes never quit sign above them when they walk out

Ah, strange, just noticed that sign too and have just been thinking about that "Foxes never quit" message.

I was wondering how much it applies...

Also, what is the point of "not quitting" in the last 10 minutes of a game when the game was compromised earlier (as we have often seen this season).

The phrase "not quitting" seems to have taken on a nearly negative meaning - if that makes any sense...

It's become a very defensive thing now, because the assumption is there that we might quit.

We should remove that sign anyway, it might be convincing CL not to quit as things are. Should change it to, 'When the going get's tough, real men sod off back to Scotland'.

So you reckon the gaffer is being too much of a Fox? :P

Cl should use this as his team talk for Saturday.

It'd be of better use than some of his recent efforts!

I just have the feeling the players do go out and hope to win...hope is all they do at then end of the day they'll still be getting there £Â£Ã‚£Ã‚£ so it doesn't matter to them...

...They seem to forget how much it means to fans.

maybe it needs a couple of fans to go into the dressing room and have a go at telling the players what the fans expect.

yeah like that guy on the pitch v villa came over to ian walker lol

the foxes never quit thing was a motto with o neil when we worked and had superb workers like lennon izzet savage heskey guppy etc etc

our motto now shows how desperate we are.. keep the faith :yawn:

maybe it needs a couple of fans to go into the dressing room and have a go at telling the players what the fans expect.

Resorting to what Forest did?

OMG this really is bad!

But no I really do think that would be a good idea, whether it woudl get players motoviated...I doubt it, but it'd certainly get alot of angry fans chests.

Over the Christmas holiday I have really been tempted to go to the training ground and ask for a meeting with the team, or even have a word with the team/players as they come of the training ground, e.t.c.

Not got round to doing it but I think it would be good for a few/alot of fans to do this! ;):unsure:

Resorting to what Forest did?

OMG this really is bad!

But no I really do think that would be a good idea, whether it woudl get players motoviated...I doubt it, but it'd certainly get alot of angry fans chests.

Over the Christmas holiday I have really been tempted to go to the training ground and ask for a meeting with the team, or even have a word with the team/players as they come of the training ground, e.t.c.

Not got round to doing it but I think it would be good for a few/alot of fans to do this! ;):unsure:

Yup, I was hoping to do the same to them when they're training at Lufbra Uni, but I havn't been able to catch them yet. I think I'm always out of bed too late to see them

Archived