Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

The return of Wesolowski

Rather have someone with a repairing leg than friggin' tiatto.

I would rather have tiatto for 2-3 more games and then Weso for the rest of the season

Rather than Weso for a couple of games, gets injured, then we are stuck with tiatto for the rest of the season.

It's the bit about the slight setback that worries me. I hope they are not trying to rush him through too quickly. I said at the end of the summer he'd probably be out all season. Sounds like it'll be at least February and why rush anyway. What on earth is there to be gained? It is not our midfield where the major problem's lie.

I would guess that the slight setback will have been down to muscle wastage or muscle strain. Despite the intensive physio, the muscle degeneration from a broken leg is unreal. Once Weso has built up the necessary match muscle he'll be ready and will hopefully prove his potential.

It's the bit about the slight setback that worries me. I hope they are not trying to rush him through too quickly. I said at the end of the summer he'd probably be out all season. Sounds like it'll be at least February and why rush anyway. What on earth is there to be gained? It is not our midfield where the major problem's lie.

Are you having a larf Thrach? Its the lack of central midfield thrust and defensive backbone, thats our problem. Someone to protect the back 4, and someone to help the attack, because everywhere else, were good.

2 good strikers with a good partnership now. smith is fab, sylla can do a job, and hamill is a good filler. We have some good defenders, its a lack of confidence and individual ability (dubs v stoke) why we dont win.

Are you having a larf Thrach? Its the lack of central midfield thrust and defensive backbone, thats our problem. Someone to protect the back 4, and someone to help the attack, because everywhere else, were good.

In Kisnorbo (and Joey to an extent) we have someone that can do an adequate job of playing the holding midfield role. Problem is he offers very little in terms of creative play or going forward. Hughes and Williams certainly don't fit this role either. Weso, as you state, certainly would seem to be a natural for this position so the sooner he gets match fit the better. Will he be played though? That's the real question.

I wouldn't say we're 'good' everywhere else though. We need a left-back and a predatory striker at the very least, not to mention the right wing.

2 good strikers with a good partnership now. smith is fab, sylla can do a job, and hamill is a good filler. We have some good defenders, its a lack of confidence and individual ability (dubs v stoke) why we dont win.

Your right there Lush.CL's disappointment was not having the young Oz there. He has partnered Joey, Williams and Hughes and never lost a game for City. And sounds like from that interview he wants to keep that record. Probably will go very well with Smith outside him. Saw him late October and said he thought he was the fittest he'd been due to physio's conditioning and he'd been active on his leg since week 2 as it was pinned, so o say we need him is an understatement.

He'll need a fair few ressies games I imagine, good news all the same. Looked to have great potential vs Celtic :D

I know someone else in our team that everyone was raving about during pre-season :whistle: but I hope young Weso will prove a bit better in competitive games than Momo

I know someone else in our team that everyone was raving about during pre-season :whistle: but I hope young Weso will prove a bit better in competitive games than Momo

Shen if Momo was any good would Celtic have let him go?? Pretty simple rule Shen, if you are any good the club keeps you or sells you for a bomb. Not the case with Mr Momo.

Shen if Momo was any good would Celtic have let him go?? Pretty simple rule Shen, if you are any good the club keeps you or sells you for a bomb. Not the case with Mr Momo.

I'm just saying that everyone was raving about him and his performances during pre-season. And I know a bloody lot of exceptions to your 'pretty simple rule'...

Archived