Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cal

Conrad gone?

I know this isnt the most reliable source, Football Rumours but its on theyre Transer News not rumours bit, But it says Conrad Logan has moved to Boston united.

Sorry if this has already been posted and i havnt noticed it :)

Same site also says we're in for Steve Whittiker from SPL :S

And this: 'David Platt being lined up to take over at Leicester with Carlton Palmer and Steve Walsh as his assistants'

whose_fault_is_it_lead_203x152.jpg

0,,10441~450052,00.jpg

stevewalsh5.jpg

Three peeps at once? Would they work for less money than Levein? I doubt it.

And this: 'David Platt being lined up to take over at Leicester with Carlton Palmer and Steve Walsh as his assistants'

Judas Priest! :o

If in some insane parallel universe that actually came true, I'd give them my full support..... but let the mass pants-soiling begin if it ever does.

I've seen stranger appointments admittedly not down the City since we made Mclintock manager.

Carlton Palmer wants to go on a how to pass at interviews tour cause he must be good at them.

I wouldn't pay him to do the dishes!

I've seen stranger appointments admittedly not down the City since we made Mclintock manager.

Carlton Palmer wants to go on a how to pass at interviews tour cause he must be good at them.

I wouldn't pay him to do the dishes!

he played for England you know!! :eek:

Archived