Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
14 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

We were the only team play for large parts....HOWEVER you simply cannot deny they could have scored two at the end if not for McCarthy's acrobatics which I find troubling to say the least.

 

Russell himself wasn't happy at all with how we faded at the end of that match.

We needed some experience in the middle of the park. The lads were knackered, hopefully we have that now for future games. 

  • Like 3
Posted

Nearly all - you can argue as much as you like about BdCR & LT - have gone. It’s what I wanted. I wanted a team I could recognise, be proud of, who gave a shit. A team that’d fight in true Leicester fashion.

And I think that’s what we’ve got! Somehow, we have to make RM that his suicidal tendencies need therapy.Although they did seem to ditch it halfway through the first half. I genuinely hope that every single player who has left recognises their responsibility for what has happened to the club. There isn’t a single one that has progressed in their career.

  • Like 1
Posted
26 minutes ago, chesterfox said:

Nearly all - you can argue as much as you like about BdCR & LT - have gone. It’s what I wanted. I wanted a team I could recognise, be proud of, who gave a shit. A team that’d fight in true Leicester fashion.

And I think that’s what we’ve got! Somehow, we have to make RM that his suicidal tendencies need therapy.Although they did seem to ditch it halfway through the first half. I genuinely hope that every single player who has left recognises their responsibility for what has happened to the club. There isn’t a single one that has progressed in their career.

I don't think that any give a flying one, except Hamza, possibly.

  • Like 2
Posted
34 minutes ago, chesterfox said:

Nearly all - you can argue as much as you like about BdCR & LT - have gone. It’s what I wanted. I wanted a team I could recognise, be proud of, who gave a shit. A team that’d fight in true Leicester fashion.

And I think that’s what we’ve got! Somehow, we have to make RM that his suicidal tendencies need therapy.Although they did seem to ditch it halfway through the first half. I genuinely hope that every single player who has left recognises their responsibility for what has happened to the club. There isn’t a single one that has progressed in their career.

Agreed, but I also think that the second half was slightly less suicidal, so maybe Martin has accepted that McCarthy can’t play that way.

Posted
1 hour ago, TheGoldenGod said:

We were the only team play for large parts....HOWEVER you simply cannot deny they could have scored two at the end if not for McCarthy's acrobatics which I find troubling to say the least.

 

Russell himself wasn't happy at all with how we faded at the end of that match.

Or deny that we’d have been 3-0 up if BDCR had not chipped that easy chance over the bar mid way through the 2nd half 

Posted
17 minutes ago, old koppite said:

Or deny that we’d have been 3-0 up if BDCR had not chipped that easy chance over the bar mid way through the 2nd half 

You have to accept that outcome everytime Bobby steps onto the pitch tbh, that's baked into my thinking.

Posted
10 hours ago, AKCJ said:

A cynic would say that Plymouth should have scored at least 2 of their chances in fairness.

true but anyone looking at the whole of it, would probably say we should have had another 2/3 goals ontop of the 2 we got, given the chances we had toolol

Posted (edited)
On 02/09/2026 at 18:48, FrankieADZ said:

just watched Pie Face(plymouth fan from fifa etc) vlog on the game and he called us....rubbish, crap awful...lol

 

that crap team should have won by more than 2goals

What I found funniest was how they were getting excited about how loud we were going to boo because it was 0-0 at half time and then a couple of minutes later he’s having an absolute meltdown as we go 2-0 up. lol

 

Edited by Vlad the Fox

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...