Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Today i asked Tim...

Can we afford to sack Levein financially?

He said...

"As always we will do what is in the best interests of the football club"

:unsure:

Interesting, I think that means 'yes' - otherwise he would have just said no.

Im sure he would not have given a straight Yes or no answer tbh, that would be very unprofessional.

Or he could have just said 'We/I believe in Craig Levein and we (the directors) all expect him to turn it around soon' - which would have avoided the ambiguity.

Can we afford to sack Levein financially?

He said...

"As always we will do what is in the best interests of the football club"

:unsure:

That doesn't mean anything to be honest, I wouldn't read anything into that at all. It's just a stock answer intended to deflect the question.

Doubt this will work, but I have sent an e-mail to Tim/Peter Jones, saying tell me straight Yes OR No answers, and give me straght answer too the questions I have asked, and basically have just asked them loads of questions of Craig Levein future

Levein said at the start of the season his Target was to finish better than last season (15th) at present he doesn't look like doing that so even if we do avoid relegation and finish below last seasons placing, I can't see him being our manager for next season.

Levein said at the start of the season his Target was to finish better than last season (15th) at present he doesn't look like doing that so even if we do avoid relegation and finish below last seasons placing, I can't see him being our manager for next season.

He will because we can't afford to sack him, and he won't resign. Its a "2/3 season job" :whistle:

Archived