Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

two interesting mentions

Manchester United are lining up a deal for City striker Ashley Chambers which could be worth £2m depending on appearances according to Football Rumours and Momo Sylla will be loaned out to Livingston for the rest of the season when he returns from international duty. Oh yes and Levein is after Gretna striker Kenny Deuchar. It's only gossip but I thought it worth a mention.

Manchester United are lining up a deal for City striker Ashley Chambers which could be worth £2m depending on appearances according to Football Rumours and Momo Sylla will be loaned out to Livingston for the rest of the season when he returns from international duty. Oh yes and Levein is after Gretna striker Kenny Deuchar. It's only gossip but I thought it worth a mention.

I hate the football rumours site, it quite literally is full of shite which you can type in any old crap and it goes on the site. As long as the rumour that Momo wont play for us again is true ill be well happy :thumbup:

I wouldn't even read those sites if I were you... they are rumours made up by the general public. Even DavieG got a made up story put up by them.

No doubt some people on here will believe it and call Levein an idiot.

I wouldn't even read those sites if I were you... they are rumours made up by the general public. Even DavieG got a made up story put up by them.

No doubt some people on here will believe it and call Levein an idiot.

Sure did, go on there write some utter balderdash (now that's a great word) pop in an email address, which they never use and hey presto, like magic it appears the next day. Great site :P

I hate the football rumours site, it quite literally is full of shite which you can type in any old crap and it goes on the site. As long as the rumour that Momo wont play for us again is true ill be well happy :thumbup:

I quite agree but they've certainly not got a monopoly on shite when you look back on all the flotsom and jetsam that floats about on this and many other football forums. Some notions are preposterous. I only mentioned these cos they were there although I could well imagine the Sylla/Livingston claim having foundation.

£2miliion for Chambers would be a great bit of business. Not going to happen though.

surely as he is only 15 he wont have signed a pro contract or even YTS so they can just sign him anyway for nothing? it's how man utd get most of their young players anyway by poaching them from other clubs acadamys before they can sign them on

I've heard Arsenal are after Chambers, and please Livi take Momo *prays*

Kenny Deuchar has said that he wants to stay at Gretna because he only plays part time for them as his full time job is as a doctor, as it was mentioned on here somewhere before.

Impossible to tell but I'd have certainly used him on the bench given our choices. Every match I've seen him play this season he presented a significant goal threat. What more do you want of a striker especially when that threat is hardly posed by what we've got at present - at least not on a regular basis.

Impossible to tell but I'd have certainly used him on the bench given our choices. Every match I've seen him play this season he presented a significant goal threat. What more do you want of a striker especially when that threat is hardly posed by what we've got at present - at least not on a regular basis.

Exactly and theres no need to buy another Striker then is there. Chambers could cut it in the Championship easily.

if teams are after chambers surely he must be better than MDV and hammond

Well im sure in the future he will be better than these two but not at this point of his career, the only thing that Chambers lacks what MDV and Elvis have (not so much Elvis) is experience, big game experience and strength (against pros) but that will all come in time.

The boy is class and we all know this but let's not build him up too much for obvious reasons eh? But he is or has done, everything you say here (in bold)

Nope im deadly serious.

No chance.

He hasn't scored a goal at any level for about 3 months. Whether thats to do with all this speculation, i think everyone has going well over the top with him. Of course the potential is there, but from what i've seen he's a good few years away, and i'm usually the first the jump on the bandwagon of hyping up a promising youngster ;)

This rumour is also on that site:

if Leicester city manger Craig Levein is sacked Leicester will replace him temporarily with player coaches Dion Dublin and Jason Wilcox for the rest of the season before a replacement is found.

Archived