Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The FA CUP 3rd Round

i wonder what linekers desk will be like tommorrow last year it at ewood park for the blackburn game he had all leicester stuff over it will he have spurs and a leicester shirt on it this year? i hope he is a faithful leicester fan and dont have both because surely he likes us more than spurs

And Alonso scores from his own half!

Warra bloody game, good choice the beeb!

it was class

was liverpools keeper injured in the center circle while lutons keeper was loitewring around there? 70 yard goal eh? never thought i 'd see the day :o:whistle:

stevie gerrard, what a w@nker, what a w@nker!

you have to make allowences for pressman, 70 yards would = 2 yards to a real keeper

ian wright-twat

More like legend!! I think the guy is awesome!!

How funny was it to see Steveh Gerrard slip up!! lol

omg did anyone watch the luton-liverpool game

best game of the day by far

well worth watching on motd

alonso scored from 74 yards

Have you ever considered the idea of reading other posts on this forum or was that an attept to be funny :P

Ian Wright is soo bad, he repeats himself over and over and his range of vocabulary is poor.

The game was fooking brilliant though! :D

Xabi Alonso, what an incredible brace! Both world class goals. I doubt we'll see a game as entertaining as that in years!

On Alonso's last goal did anyone see the replay of the goal from behind?

Gerrard was going ad at Alonso for not passing to him and then when he seen it rolling in he started clapping him!! lol

Ian Wright is soo bad, he repeats himself over and over and his range of vocabulary is poor.

The game was fooking brilliant though! :D

Xabi Alonso, what an incredible brace! Both world class goals. I doubt we'll see a game as entertaining as that in years!

Ian Wright is a breath of fresh air. I get bored of the same old pundit saying obvious things and not really caring, with Wright he's passionate no matter who is playing and talks more like a fan than any other pundit.

Ian Wright is a breath of fresh air. I get bored of the same old pundit saying obvious things and not really caring, with Wright he's passionate no matter who is playing and talks more like a fan than any other pundit.

Ricey telling it like it is.

Ian Wright is brilliant. I couldn't care less if he doesn't have a wide vocabulary. He says what (most) viewers are thinking.

Ricey telling it like it is.

Ian Wright is brilliant. I couldn't care less if he doesn't have a wide vocabulary. He says what (most) viewers are thinking.

If Wrighty's on today, it could be one of the most biased pundit panels in history - Lineker will tacitly side with City, Wrighty's an Arsenal boy and Lawro/Hansen, err, well they won't give a rat's ass, but it'll still be entertaining!

Archived