Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Going to the game tommorrow?

68 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be there tommorrow?

• Yes
    • No
    • Still not decided.

No.

Part of me thinks, what if do win? i'll be gutted, but then I think what am I thinking, we won't beat them, I'll save my money (Because for STH should we really paying for the first game in the cup anyway?), I'm certainly not paying any extra to watch the current shite, we'll probably lose anyway, its on TV, and there will be more atmosphere in my living room than there is at the Walkers Stadium.

No.

Part of me thinks, what if do win? i'll be gutted, but then I think what am I thinking, we won't beat them, I'll save my money (Because for STH should we really paying for the first game in the cup anyway?), I'm certainly not paying any extra to watch the current shite, we'll probably lose anyway, its on TV, and there will be more atmosphere in my living room than there is at the Walkers Stadium.

this is the 2nd home cup game of the season, we played blackpool in the league cup, so we'd be paying regardless.

and anyone who calls themself a fan of leicester city football club should be ashamed of themselves for "boycotting" and lfcf game, on tv or not

this is the 2nd home cup game of the season, we played blackpool in the league cup, so we'd be paying regardless.

and anyone who calls themself a fan of leicester city football club should be ashamed of themselves for "boycotting" and lfcf game, on tv or not

Why? What if they have to work, or can't afford it it?

thats different if you cannot make the game thats 1 thing, but boycotting is stupid and just harms the team further

Fair enough if you look at it that way, but if you look at it in the way of the people that really want to go will be the more passionate ones and will more than make up the support for the people have " "boycotted" "

Well I know I probably do, but I don't wanna sound like i'm a glory supporter (To be fair though if I was a glory supporter, why would I support Leicester) but this is my opinion at the end of the day - When the players find the effort to turn up prehaps more fans will.

I'll always go to the League games as a STH, but one of the main facts about me not going is, STH shouldn't even be paying for this game, and then that fact along with the players not turning up to play, why should we as fans bother? I know thats a bad way of looking at it and it does sound like a glory supporters comment, but i've said it before and i'll say it again, WE(as fans) pay to watch and be entertained by the players...The players then get support of the fans with some atmosphere created...I know it (should) works both way, i.e the fans create atmosphere, the players play well and entertain the fans.

I hate to say it but I hate more excitement listening to the Nuneaton Borough match this afternoon than I have had watching a Leicester match for ages. Fair enough Nuneaton are my local side and I wanted them to win really bad, but Leicester are "my team" surly I should be excited and supporting Leicester like I did Nuneaton today?!

Recently passion has gone downhill with Leicester, It seemed to start of with the players looking like they had no passion...looks like its rubbed off on me and other fans :(

I am contradicting myself in my next quote but;

I will support the team through think and thin, and will got to all the games included in my ST, but if the players don't show any signs of passion (For the club, team, fans), if the players don't bother turning up and playing for the people that pay there wages, why should we pay extra money and turn up?

I can't be sure because I bought my first ST at the start of the demise of Leicester City (2 years ago)

But I always though you used to get the first home game of the League Cup, and F.A Cup included in your ST?!

Well I know I probably do, but I don't wanna sound like i'm a glory supporter (To be fair though if I was a glory supporter, why would I support Leicester) but this is my opinion at the end of the day - When the players find the effort to turn up prehaps more fans will.

I'll always go to the League games as a STH, but one of the main facts about me not going is, STH shouldn't even be paying for this game, and then that fact along with the players not turning up to play, why should we as fans bother? I know thats a bad way of looking at it and it does sound like a glory supporters comment, but i've said it before and i'll say it again, WE(as fans) pay to watch and be entertained by the players...The players then get support of the fans with some atmosphere created...I know it (should) works both way, i.e the fans create atmosphere, the players play well and entertain the fans.

I hate to say it but I hate more excitement listening to the Nuneaton Borough match this afternoon than I have had watching a Leicester match for ages. Fair enough Nuneaton are my local side and I wanted them to win really bad, but Leicester are "my team" surly I should be excited and supporting Leicester like I did Nuneaton today?!

Recently passion has gone downhill with Leicester, It seemed to start of with the players looking like they had no passion...looks like its rubbed off on me and other fans :(

I will support the team through think and thin, and will got to all the games included in my ST, but if the players don't show any signs of passion (For the club, team, fans), if the players don't bother turning up and playing for the people that pay there wages, why should we pay extra money and turn up?

Totally agree

Good post, I think it is wrong that STH's haven't had a free cup game.

I can't be sure because I bought my first ST at the start of the demise of Leicester City (2 years ago)

But I always though you used to get the first home game of the League Cup, and F.A Cup included in your ST?!

it stopped a few years back now

I thought we used to get one free ticket for the cup match but had a choice of which cup?

Wouldn't miss it for the world... :rolleyes:

I will of course be there but am mixed with the usual emotions of nerves and dread although this weekend with a slight hint of excitement. I hope we can unveil Fryatt before kick-off just to give us a boost.

For anyone whose not sure or thinking of not going then just look at the highlights from today and what can happen on FA cup weekend...it could even happen to us (Tamworth, Nuneoton, Torquay, Luton- although they lost). Worst case scenario Spurs completly outplay us and we get to enjoy some quality football at the Walkers for 10-20 quid, best case we record a famous upset and we can say we were there when LCFC turned the season round...I'll settle for somewhere in the middle.

Yep, I'm going. It should be good to see a decent side at the Walkers for once.

Yes I can't wait for it, especially to see some class players there again, 'cos let's face it, we may not see regular class for a long time yet.

it stopped a few years back now

Yeah, I know it stopped a few years back, and I was fully aware of this before I bought my ST, but why was it stopped? Because the club wanted to charge honest, decent supporters.

I thought we used to get one free ticket for the cup match but had a choice of which cup?

I don't know as I said I was only became a STH at the start of Leicester demise (2 years ago)

Archived