Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Going to the game tommorrow?

68 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be there tommorrow?

• Yes
    • No
    • Still not decided.

Yeah, I know it stopped a few years back, and I was fully aware of this before I bought my ST, but why was it stopped? Because the club wanted to charge honest, decent supporters.

I think this could mainly be due to that fact that our finances haven't been looking to shandy in past years as to when we were doing quite well in the MON, early PT years.

I'll be there. I might dress in black. Good side Tottenham. Every time Levein plays someone he perceives to be good he starts digging the trenches. I know he's short of alternatives. But who fault is that?.

Yep agreed on both counts, the reaaona I wont be going

as well as the fact I cant physically afford it.

I'm a STH and I'll be going.I'd even go if we were at home to a minnow like Stevenage.

I bought my little brother a half season ticket and hes been 3 games and Leicester havent won any of them.

I want him to see a big team at the Walkers because he might not for a long time.

I'll be there. I might dress in black. Good side Tottenham. Every time Levein plays someone he perceives to be good he starts digging the trenches. I know he's short of alternatives. But who fault is that?.

I really REALLY hope not...i'll be very disappointed if he goes out 4-5-1 and tries to scrape a one nil, not to mention that I don't think it will work. This is our chance to play some good football and give the strikers a real chance to shine, not saying we should be careless but a little more carefree maybe!

Nah.

Im not paying too watch that current shite get mullered , when its on TV.

I'd rather go down pub too watch it , and spend the ticket price on beer.

I would'nt go even if it was included in the season ticket , dont fancy it.

Got my tickets for Sheffield Wednesday though.

I was shocked when I heard there were still a lot of tickets available, i would have though this would have been one of our biggest attendances of the season. I guess the thing is, if we're getting hammered, you can't just change the channel at the Walkers.

Yeah, I know it stopped a few years back, and I was fully aware of this before I bought my ST, but why was it stopped? Because the club wanted to charge honest, decent supporters.

I don't know as I said I was only became a STH at the start of Leicester demise (2 years ago)

I dont think it was just Leicester, i think the FA stopped it because they wanted more money, and gave mickey mouse reasons as to why they introduced it. Thats my understanding of it anyway :ermm:

Well this poll shows its vertually 50/50 about people attending the game today, with a couple more favouring the option of not going to the match, will this have a true reflection of the attendance for todays game, going on the current voting on here will the attendance be halved? Are we looking at a possible attendance of about 10 to 15,000 for todays game?!

According to my mate, when he rang the ticket office yesterday, they said that they're expecting an attendance of between 12000 and 16000. Disappointing but understandable seeing as how we're doing and that the game is on TV. I'll be there though!

According to my mate, when he rang the ticket office yesterday, they said that they're expecting an attendance of between 12000 and 16000. Disappointing but understandable seeing as how we're doing and that the game is on TV. I'll be there though!

that's shocking!!!

Tottenham have sold out there allocation of 5000!!!

Archived