Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Excitement Scale

77 members have voted

1. 1. 10 being the most excited!

Recently the players seem to have lost alot of passion for the club IMO, It has rubbed off on me, and other fans, and to be honest I have lost alot of passion, I still support the club and will never stop supporting them but even when we win (Shock Horror) I just think "great wow we've won[not very excited], so who we losing to in the next 3 games?"

I am more excited for Nuneaton Borough to be honest, As I said i'll never stop supporting Leicester but just don't really care or have the passion at the moment, and I think thats due to the players/managers attitudes.

Recently the players seem to have lost alot of passion for the club IMO, It has rubbed off on me, and other fans, and to be honest I have lost alot of passion, I still support the club and will never stop supporting them but even when we win (Shock Horror) I just think "great wow we've won[not very excited], so who we losing to in the next 3 games?"

I am more excited for Nuneaton Borough to be honest, As I said i'll never stop supporting Leicester but just don't really care or have the passion at the moment, and I think thats due to the players/managers attitudes.

WOW never thought i would hear such a statement from a fan, maybe you are not such the fan you once thought. Only care when we are winning and not interested when losing eh? Maybe you should join a number of glory hunters and support Chelsea. You might just maintain your passion and ability to care!

I think i will stick with the team i have always loved through the good times and bad but hey it's your choice. :D

big massive 10! coooooooommmmme oooooonnnnnn uuuuuuu sssssssspppuuurrrsssssss! sorry guys, not often I get to see my 1st team :P

Big -10 to you!! :devil:

I'm quite excited! It will be the first time this season I'll have the opportunity to watch a full Leicester game back here in Denmark :thumbup:

I quite excited about this now. Watching on the telly in London with my flatmates, one of whom is a Spuds fan, although a couple of other Leicester boys are coming over, so its should make for an interesting evening.

EDIT: By the way an 8

WOW never thought i would hear such a statement from a fan, maybe you are not such the fan you once thought. Only care when we are winning and not interested when losing eh? Maybe you should join a number of glory hunters and support Chelsea. You might just maintain your passion and ability to care!

I think i will stick with the team i have always loved through the good times and bad but hey it's your choice. :D

1) If I was a glory supporter, why would I be supporting Leicester

2) If I was a glory supporter, why would I have bought a ST at the start of LCFC demise? I bought my first ST 2 years ago...and season ticket prices we're hardly cheap considering we we're in division 1

3) If I was a glory supporter would I have put money into the Foxes Trust to try and save the club (Not alot of money but I put as much as I could afford)

Maybe I am not such a fan as I thought I was...Maybe the players and manager should question if there not such the footballers/manager they once thought?

And to you last comment "I think I will stick with the team I have always loved..." I hope thats not questioning my love or support for the team? Because I will turn always turn up for the games I have paid for in my ST, I will always support the team and love the team, The only thing I would question is my current passion for the club and maybe that is down to watch some awful matches of recently times, where players/manager just don't look bothered, and if the players/manager isn't bothered what does that tell you? The players/manager have lost the passion and its rubbed off on me and no doubt other fans.

I said this last night but i'll say it again;

Remember the fans pay the players wages, The fans pay to be entertained, If the players play well and prove to the fans they can play well, they do have passion, and they can win well (And consistanly) maybe morale, maybe support, maybe the atmosphere will improve.

I suppose you could say vice versa - i.e - The fans make atmosphere, the players get a buzz and play well, but at the end of the day the players are getting paid, and paid well, when the fans are paying there wages and paying (Sometimes) outragous prices.

Matt give it a rest bruv , we know what you mean ;)

You prehaps do because I sense the feeling you have similar feelings to me about the current situation, but looks like I have to explain myself to other people, although looks like i'm fighting a losing battle!

You prehaps do because I sense the feeling you have similar feelings to me about the current situation, but looks like I have to explain myself to other people, although looks like i'm fighting a losing battle!

You should'nt have too explain your self too anyone.

It does'nt make you any less of a fan If you decided too stay away from the game today , I have.

I'll be at Hillsboro come saturday but that dont mean I have more of a right too say im more of a fan than someone that's at home listening on the radio.

You should'nt have too explain your self too anyone.

It does'nt make you any less of a fan If you decided too stay away from the game today , I have.

I'll be at Hillsboro come saturday but that dont mean I have more of a right too say im more of a fan than someone that's at home listening on the radio.

Exactly.

1) If I was a glory supporter, why would I be supporting Leicester

2) If I was a glory supporter, why would I have bought a ST at the start of LCFC demise? I bought my first ST 2 years ago...and season ticket prices we're hardly cheap considering we we're in division 1

3) If I was a glory supporter would I have put money into the Foxes Trust to try and save the club (Not alot of money but I put as much as I could afford)

Maybe I am not such a fan as I thought I was...Maybe the players and manager should question if there not such the footballers/manager they once thought?

And to you last comment "I think I will stick with the team I have always loved..." I hope thats not questioning my love or support for the team? Because I will turn always turn up for the games I have paid for in my ST, I will always support the team and love the team, The only thing I would question is my current passion for the club and maybe that is down to watch some awful matches of recently times, where players/manager just don't look bothered, and if the players/manager isn't bothered what does that tell you? The players/manager have lost the passion and its rubbed off on me and no doubt other fans.

I said this last night but i'll say it again;

Remember the fans pay the players wages, The fans pay to be entertained, If the players play well and prove to the fans they can play well, they do have passion, and they can win well (And consistanly) maybe morale, maybe support, maybe the atmosphere will improve.

I suppose you could say vice versa - i.e - The fans make atmosphere, the players get a buzz and play well, but at the end of the day the players are getting paid, and paid well, when the fans are paying there wages and paying (Sometimes) outragous prices.

I'll.Eat.My.Words

:) Happily

THIS is what we need, This is what I was asking for, Watching tonights game I felt proud to be a Leicester fan again, I know most of you will think "Ah we've won - He wants to be a Leicester fan again now" and no, thats not right, I don't exoect Leicester to win every game, I don't expect it, but what was different about tonights game? What made me feel proud to be a Leicester fan tonight? Because they did everything I wanted and asked of them, The had passion, you could see they wanted to win, you could see the players and fans we're buzzing.

And I was correct...The players play well, They earnt there wages, This rubs off on the fans, The fans then create a good atmosphere, The players play even better, and the players play well, score, everyones happy.

I just hope we can keep it up, Everyone said after the Sheff Utd game a few weeks ago "prephap's this will kickstart our season" It didn't did it but we have another chance now prehap's this might kickstart our season, its abit late but atleast we can hope for abit of confidence to be restored and save ourselves from relegation. Just really hope we can keep it up, however i've seen us fail after a good win once before, I'm not gonna get to excited now, and i'm not gonna hold my breath of anything to dramatic, The players have got to prove they can now keep this up, as I said I don't expect us to be winning every week, but play like this show some effort, show some passion and we are half way there.

Archived