Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Leicester v Spurs Match Thread

One can already predict at least a 0-2 defeat at home.

In the post-match conference, Levein will certainly mourn about "how unlucky we played" and that "we clearly had more chances, but somehow couldn't turn them into goals". :yawn:

Of course, "Tottenham are a hard side to beat" and "currently performing very well". It is "hard to beat opponents who are on such a roll".

What a **** joke! :mad:

Luton play 4-4-2, attack, and very nearly beat Liverpool.

Millwall get a draw with Everton playing 4-4-2

Burton get a draw with Man U playing 4-4-2

Nuneaton get a draw with Middlesborough playing 4-4-2

This man is an idiot, get him out of our football team now! Can the board not see just how bad it really is?

Words cannot describe it, I've completely lost it with Levein now.

If it was 4-3-3 he'd play Hume or Hammond instead of that ineffective nobody Hamill.

Levein is terrified of them (Spurs).

That's exactly what I was thinking. It is basically a 4-5-1 with Levein trying to make out he is playing an attacking 4-3-3. I would be happy with a simple 4-4-2 to be honest.

The idiot on Fox Soccer Channel in the US has just described DeVries as a Dutch international.

4-3-3 my arse.

No offense to you personally, but the American Media is predominantly biased and incompetent. Anything that doesn't deal with American Football, Baseball, Basketball, Golf and Hockey is considered unimportant.

But looking at it from an European P.O.V., it's the same there. Just vice versa. :whistle:;)

No offense to you personally, but the American Media is predominantly biased and incompetent. Anything that doesn't deal with American Football, Baseball, Basketball, Golf and Hockey is unimportant.

1) I am not a septic

2) The guy was English.

3) Fox Soccer channel is usually pretty good.

Archived