Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Leicester v Spurs Match Thread

Good finish, but what the hell was that lump of lard doing with his pass?

Fat Rab should have done better as well

you're playin wel, looking good, unlucky to be behind. lump of lard and fat rab have both done well, what do you want??

you're playin wel, looking good, unlucky to be behind. lump of lard and fat rab have both done well, what do you want??

Lump of lard not to make passes without looking, finish chances.

Fat Rab should have done better on both goals.

That is what i want.

What could he have done?

Little he could do about the first, but a keeper of his size should maybe have kept out Stalteri's shot. Maybury was much too late in closing Stalteri down though...

Lump of lard not to make passes without looking, finish chances.

Fat Rab should have done better on both goals.

That is what i want.

what chances should he have done better with? the one from the edge of the 16 yard box goin away from goal? not a striker in the world hits the target every time.aye he gave away psession with a pass but every one of you rmidfielders has done that too so far. de vries (for once) has played well

and what exactly should rab have done for the 2nd goal ffs??

cant believe the negativity around here!

We are doing ok but I don't see how we will get anything from this.

De Vries was doing alright until he gifted them a goal

Why on earth Levein brought on Hammond instead of Hume I'll never know, I know Hammond has scored but so could I from there.

what chances should he have done better with? the one from the edge of the 16 yard box goin away from goal? not a striker in the world hits the target every time.aye he gave away psession with a pass but every one of you rmidfielders has done that too so far. de vries (for once) has played well

and what exactly should rab have done for the 2nd goal ffs??

cant believe the negativity around here!

Not every striker scores, but they at least dont smash it 20 miles high.

2nd goal - Er not be beaten at the near post. Bad positioning. Trying to anticpate the cross and gets beat.

Kudos to Hammond for that goal. It's a rare treat, but in this case, I take it with delight!

A simple swtich to 4-4-2 and everything looks completely different again...

Could this become a miracle on grass? lol

I am sure BC Bud has cropped up on your visit to Canada. ;):thumbup:

Why on earth Levein brought on Hammond instead of Hume I'll never know, I know Hammond has scored but so could I from there.

Was disappointed too at first about Hume not coming on, but Hammond has looked very lively so far, and with Smith being anonymous we need one with pace up front.

give rab a bit of credit he kept us in the game with that save against keane, and if de vreis had hammond/hume with him up front i think the game would be diferent, he was holding off the tottenham defence but no support for him!!

You lot are way too negative.

Placid if they hit a shot from 6 yards top corner i suppose the keeper would be at fault for not saving it?

Lets look at the positives, were nto getting battered and we scored :D

We can score another 2 i reckon :D

Archived