Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Leicester v Spurs Match Thread

Douglas

Stearman/McCarthy/Johansson/Maybury

Hamill/Hughes/Gudjonsson/Williams/Hamill

De Vries

SUBS: Henderson, Hammond, Hume, Kisnorbo, Dublin

Or is Hammill and Smith the other way round? At least Kisnorbo aint playing.

From the OS. :(:huh::unsure:

Five Changes For Foxes

Craig Levein has made five changes to his line up for the FA Cup third round tie against Tottenham Hotspur at the Walkers Stadium.

In come Nils-Eric Johansson, Gareth Williams, Ryan Smith, Joe Hamill and Mark de Vries for Dion Dublin, Danny Tiatto, Patrick Kisnorbo, Iain Hume and Elvis Hammond.

Tiatto misses the game after tearing his hamstring in the 2-0 defeat at Palace on Monday, while Dublin, Hume, Hammond and Kisnorbo are all named on the bench.

The Foxes look set to line up in a 4-5-1 formation, with de Vries employed as a lone striker.

The last encounter between the two sides was the thrilling 4-4 Premiership draw at White Hart lane in February 2004.

City: Douglas, Stearman, McCarthy, Johansson, Maybury, Smith, Hughes, Gudjonsson, Williams, Hamill, de Vries.

Subs: Henderson, Hammond, Hume, Kisnorbo, Dublin.

Tactically, our manager is just a liability. The only way we can play well and try to get a result is to attack. Does he really think De Vries will manage on his own against a tough Premiership defence?

I hope he proves me wrong but I seriously doubt it.

Burton Albion played 4-4-2 at home to MAN UTD and got a draw.

I was excited about this game but i've completely lost it. This will be embarrassing in itself just seeing De Vries battling it out against Premiership opposition.

Suprise me.

I'd rather see Hume on his own than Deep Freeze.

I wouldn't because Hume is small so isn't a target man, he would get demolished in the air against Dawson and Gardner. I would prefer De Vries on his own, but would rather they both played.

Archived