Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Leicester v Spurs Match Thread

well done lads. MDV, fortunately for us had a great game - just shows what he can do with ball played to feet. well done smith and especially stearman who had a great game down the right. Hughes worked tirelessly as did McCarthy - a true captain emerging we see. Just a shame we had to go down two goals before we scored!

oh well - a great win and i'll be feeling quite smug in front of all my tottenham colleagues at work tomorrow :)

HAVE IT!!!

Just got back, and I'm sad enough to be watching it know!! De Vries made Two "quality" defenders look silly today!!! Must be his secret, can only play against Premiership defenders!!! :thumbup:

P.s: I'm on tele at the end how cool!!! (Had five texts telling me so!!) :blush:

Just got back, and I'm sad enough to be watching it know!! De Vries made Two "quality" defenders look silly today!!! Must be his secret, can only play against Premiership defenders!!! :thumbup:

P.s: I'm on tele at the end how cool!!! (Had five texts telling me so!!) :blush:

You wern't the tramp displaying "I believe in miracles" were you? :ph34r:

wow what a match, my mate a spurs fan isnt happy at all, ha ha ha. and bot do u lot make me laugh, slateing the team and everyone and then we win and ur like yay, i love them, make up ur minds!

Who would have believed that.

Well done Leicester. Well done Levein.

As big a shock as there can be.

Great to see that you are big enough to acknowledge a bit of credit to Levein unlike a few of the anti-Levein gang :thumbup: I realise that this win doesn't at all let Levein of the hook, not even from my point of view, but let's just enjoy tonight's victory, and worry about Levein and the league tomorrow...

Archived