Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Leicester v Spurs Match Thread

You lot are way too negative.

Placid if they hit a shot from 6 yards top corner i suppose the keeper would be at fault for not saving it?

Lets look at the positives, were nto getting battered and we scored :D

We can score another 2 i reckon :D

well said that man, supporters are meant to support!

We will just have to disagree. It was poor positioning.

I'm leaning towards placid here. The keeper that comments the game here thinks it wasn't good enough from Rab for the second one.

But we still look good and the game is wide open! :thumbup:

:rolleyes:

are well done scorin ure wee point

what im saying is that ure blaming "Fat Rab" when "Fat Rab" hasnt done badly, even if ure right about the 2nd

That was supposed to be a funnier than it came across.

Without getting into it too much, Fat Rab has done what you expect a keeper to do except make a better effort on the 2nd goal.

That was supposed to be a funnier than it came across.

Without getting into it too much, Fat Rab has done what you expect a keeper to do except make a better effort on the 2nd goal.

hahah well i feel pretty stupid now

sorry, just cant believe how negative everyone was before the game had even started and despite the fact that ure playing well against a very good premiership side, the negative vibes just seem to keep comin

weird!

hahah well i feel pretty stupid now

sorry, just cant believe how negative everyone was before the game had even started and despite the fact that ure playing well against a very good premiership side, the negative vibes just seem to keep comin

weird!

sell that nob to the tigers!!!!

Archived