Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Janx

Any more?

I hope not, still think we need at least one more player in, maybe two. It just worries me that CL didn't really mention that he was looking at a few things to do in transfer window, just mentioned about bringing in a striker. That could be all we are getting <_<

Does anyone know where i could get hold of moan-in from other night, it used to post them on BBC leicester site??

I hope not, still think we need at least one more player in, maybe two. It just worries me that CL didn't really mention that he was looking at a few things to do in transfer window, just mentioned about bringing in a striker. That could be all we are getting <_<

Does anyone know where i could get hold of moan-in from other night, it used to post them on BBC leicester site??

We desperately need a first choice left back and a right midfielder.

so they had jemal johnsons name on the squad list? you can only read one thing into that.

Yes, Balls Up - hang on though that's two things ;)

i think Neil McCann will sign as well.

I hope not the last good thing he did was at Wembley in '99 when he stood the ball up at the back post for Don Hutchison to out jump Tony Adams and put the ball past Seaman.

A left back and a right winger are desperately needed at the moment

Most definitely, I hope CL has enough money left after buying Fryatt to bring in at least an experienced LB. The right wing we can cope with Hughes/Hammond filling in, but the LB has got to be sorted as a matter of urgency.

Most definitely, I hope CL has enough money left after buying Fryatt to bring in at least an experienced LB. The right wing we can cope with Hughes/Hammond filling in, but the LB has got to be sorted as a matter of urgency.

I agree but listening to the CL interview it sounds like he has contingency plans only, in case other clubs come poaching our players. Said he had a few other small possibilities but nothing sounded major. I hope he is just playign the situaiton down, we majorly need a Left back!

:(

I still think we need another striker, with a proven record if possible. Easier said then done, of course. Fryatt, like Hume, have never played at this level before prior to this season, so it remains to be seen whether Levein feels Fryatt will help convert the chances we create.

I think a short term fix in the form of a loan is the most realistic option, allowing Fryatt to perhaps settle in, in preparation for next season. If Fryatt gets off to a good start, then maybe we don't need to explore that option, but I'm not sure relying on a 19 year old with no experience at this level is a wise move. We'll see I suppose.

Archived