Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

Leon Knight

And some people were questioning him?? We've missed out big time.

No way, spending the money on Fryatt show prove to be a better buy (fingers crossed)

With all due respect MK Dons defence isn't the same quality as the Championship, i reckon i could bg a hat-trick against them lot.

And some people were questioning him?? We've missed out big time.

Are some people on here a little simple? There has obviously been no thought process gone in to your assumption here and i'll tell you why.

Yes, we needed a new striker and Knight was available for a cheap price. But the type of striker we needed was certainly not the type Leon Knight is. We already have Iain Hume who's small and pacey like Knight is and Hume pisses all over him.

If Knight had been signed who would you play him alongside? You couldn't play him alongside Hume, we definately would be relegated then. Would you leave Hume out for Knight? That would be clever, leaving out our most expensive player. Or would you have Knight on the bench? Which means the team isn't any better off than it was before signing Knight.

Don't get me wrong if we had plenty of money and Knight fancied sitting on our bench then signing him alongside Fryatt might have been nice, but that wouldn't happen would it? a) because the money could be used to sign a defender/winger and b) I doubt Knight would want to be 5th choice striker at Leicester.

I did say on anouther tread that my mate was a season ticket holder at Brighton and they loved him - he would be quality at the Champ level in a better team, we missed out i think!

Oh my god, but he wouldn't get in and if he did that would mean Hume wouldn't play. Would you like that? :ermm:

Well you are a very silly man then.

Football is a game of opinions and that is mine. I have as much right to an opinion on Leicester City as you do, i am a fan who supports them home and away and occasionally in Europe. Can you be so arrogant and narrow minded to think that you opinion (even if it is shared by the majority) is correct and set in stone?

Football is a game of opinions and that is mine. I have as much right to an opinion on Leicester City as you do, i am a fan who supports them home and away and occasionally in Europe. Can you be so arrogant and narrow minded to think that you opinion (even if it is shared by the majority) is correct and set in stone?

Your absolutely right you are entitled to your opinion just like I am with mine. Therefore on that note it's of my opinion that you are a very silly man. What's wrong with that?

Your absolutely right you are entitled to your opinion just like I am with mine. Therefore on that note it's of my opinion that you are a very silly man. What's wrong with that?

Its defamation of character:-

'Defamation is the publication of a statement about an individual that is published with the intention to tarnish or reduce their public reputation. In England and Wales, a defamatory statement comes in two forms: a permanent defamatory statement called libel, and a non-permanent defamatory statement called slander. Scottish law regards both forms of defamation as one'

Source - http://www.bbc.co.uk/crime/law/jargonbuster_d.shtml

Its defamation of character:-

'Defamation is the publication of a statement about an individual that is published with the intention to tarnish or reduce their public reputation. In England and Wales, a defamatory statement comes in two forms: a permanent defamatory statement called libel, and a non-permanent defamatory statement called slander. Scottish law regards both forms of defamation as one'

Source - http://www.bbc.co.uk/crime/law/jargonbuster_d.shtml

I think your an idiot also :D

to be fair, Knight scored more goals in league 1 than Hume did, so theoretically he is the better player.

He only scored 4 goals all last season, and he takes penalties! In his first season in the Championship he scored 3 with Sheffield Wednesday. He had 5 this season before the move so he's gradually improving :whistle: But Hume has got 4 for us, in limited appearances.

Knight has only ever been profilic in League 1, a little more than Hume but i don't think Hume is an out and out striker or played as that all the time for Tranmere.

Archived