Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

sheff wed

so who is goin this saturday? im gutted, i went to the ground today, from hinckley to get my ticket only to find their are no fox travel tickets left. so im just wondering who is going by train? and if anyones has any info on times/ prices etc. cheers

so who is goin this saturday? im gutted, i went to the ground today, from hinckley to get my ticket only to find their are no fox travel tickets left. so im just wondering who is going by train? and if anyones has any info on times/ prices etc. cheers

Done exactly the same on Sunday. F***ing Fox Travel. I might be going on the train but have'nt found any prices/times as of yet :cry:

same mate i was planning on going on fox travel alone then meeting mates there but looks like the train. there is one to sheffield at

23:57 from leicester

1:15 arrive in sheffield

that looks like the best bet..

getting back it looks like the 6:16 train getting to leicester at 7:22 :thumbup:

You can't seriously be going at this time!!!!

I shall be showing my niece, Small, the delights of Hillsborough. It wants to know what Sheffield's ground looks like. I think It will come away somewhat disappointed.

It is £17.90 return. I've done the journey many times. When you get off the train and go up the steps go the opposite way to the way out, towards the trams. Tram stop right outside. You need to get the tram from the train station side. Check which route you need, as there is 2.

Any 1 know how much it is for an under 16 return ticket to sheffield on the train?

Thanks a lot this is my first post by the way lol

Welcome Martin.

Don't forget that you must have a note from your mum to give to the choo choo driver if you are under 16.

Try the online timetables.

Welcome Martin.

Don't forget that you must have a note from your mum to give to the choo choo driver if you are under 16.

Try the online timetables.

Well im actually 17 but i was hoping 2 sneak in for an under 16!!

£17.90 sounds a bit steep for an adult ticket. Does anyone know if there is another coach going now as i might pop up to the ground 2moro and try 2 get a ticket.

Archived