Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

sheff wed

Well im actually 17 but i was hoping 2 sneak in for an under 16!!

£17.90 sounds a bit steep for an adult ticket. Does anyone know if there is another coach going now as i might pop up to the ground 2moro and try 2 get a ticket.

I doubt they will put another coach on, they will only do this if they have a guarentee of filling it up!

Welcome to the forum! (note: cut out the text talk!! :thumbup: ) Happy posting :D

I doubt they will put another coach on, they will only do this if they have a guarentee of filling it up!

Welcome to the forum! (note: cut out the text talk!! :thumbup: ) Happy posting :D

Sorry il try and cut out the text talk :P

The reason i asked if there was another coach is because someone said earlier that they had been to the ground today and got a ticket on the coach, And i went up on monday to get one and they had sold out :huh:

Sorry il try and cut out the text talk :P

The reason i asked if there was another coach is because someone said earlier that they had been to the ground today and got a ticket on the coach, And i went up on monday to get one and they had sold out :huh:

yeah you and willy37 got told that there were no fox travel left but i got my ticket and fox travel ticket today around 2pm..

:S :S

I'll be going, on me todd :( as my sister who lives in Sheffield has informed me she is now working <_<

I shall be getting the Train, Im being driven to f^*%(^*%g Leicester at 8am :cry: FS!

the things I do for this soding club, a few ZZZZ's on the train me thinks.

back to my days as a student in Huddersfield for the night out following. Should be alright.

Still going to decide whether to make the trip up to Sheffield. It should bring back the memories from the old days when we had the Cup Final replay there!

Can anyone remeber when we lost 4-0 there? Hopefully we won't lose like that!

Yes, i do... this was my first away game <_<

That's pretty poor from the club. I was under the impression there were only two coaches going. Me, Cobbo, Katy and Stez all purchased our tickets last Friday and we're on coach 2. The least the club can do is communicate this through the website, or perhaps take down details of fans who wanted to travel on the coach but couldn't, and then inform them if the situation changed.

yeah you and willy37 got told that there were no fox travel left but i got my ticket and fox travel ticket today around 2pm..

:S :S

WHAT THATS BULLSHIT!!! i went all the way to the ground and they said their were no seats left. im going to ring up tomorrow and give em a piece of my mind

WHAT THATS BULLSHIT!!! i went all the way to the ground and they said their were no seats left. im going to ring up tomorrow and give em a piece of my mind

I went to the groung today after hearing that there is another coach going and i got a ticket on fox travel!!!

It seems very strange that the club didnt even bother to tell any of the fans that there was another coach goin now.

I still remember MON coming to apologise to the fans after one 4-0 hammering.

Hi to all Foxes fans first, that 4-0 hammering was the season we got relegated and you were a good team back then aswell.

One thing id like to know, who are your best players, if you dont mind me asking.

Enjoy the match tomorrow and also watch out for our strike force they are good

Good luck at Sheffield Wednesday and Saturdays everyone. Hope the game is a good one and the outcome what we all want....A win for Leicester.

Will be listening in on 5 live to all the action and if my computer is working will hear it live. Give the boys a shout for me and before and after the game have a tinny or two....I will pay you next time I see you!.... ;)

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES :D

MadMick

Hi to all Foxes fans first, that 4-0 hammering was the season we got relegated and you were a good team back then aswell.

One thing id like to know, who are your best players, if you dont mind me asking.

Enjoy the match tomorrow and also watch out for our strike force they are good

Our best players this season have been Joey Gudjonsson and Ryan Smith (both suspended!). Others that have played well in parts/when given a chance are Richard Stearman (full back), Ian Hume (forward) and Paddy McCarthy (defender). On his day, Mark De Vries can be the most difficult forward in the league to handle. He may have had "his day" for this season though!

We've got some excellent young players - Stearman, Alan Sheehan, Matty Fryatt (our new signing from Walsall) and James Wesolowski. I wouldn't bet on you seeing all of these though due to injury.

We're a better team than our league form suggests - much better. However, we're suffering from a crisis of confidence, loads of injuries and suspensions, and the manager (after 15 months) still has no idea what his best side is. For most of this season, our strikers have not been able to hit a donkey's arse with a banjo.

Hillsbrough's a great ground - hopefully it'll be a good game. :)

Sounds like there should be a reasonable turnout of Leicester fans then. Anyone have any idea of the current numbers?

My mate went down to get his his ticket yesterday and he said that 1,300 had been sold but it could be less

Archived