Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

sheff wed

i got my flag today. its an st george one with L C F C sprayed in blue in each corner. going to put it up at the front, back or on empty seats. whatever is nearest. look out for it.

As long as you dont block my view!

It says on our tickets 'pillar in view' its like Wembley all over again :unsure::D

My mate went down to get his his ticket yesterday and he said that 1,300 had been sold but it could be less

how does he know this? i thought they werent aloud to disclose figures sold before each game? or am i wrong?

dont worry Katy my flag isnt huge but it will be tied down or layed on seats :)

Hi to all Foxes fans first, that 4-0 hammering was the season we got relegated and you were a good team back then aswell.

One thing id like to know, who are your best players, if you dont mind me asking.

Enjoy the match tomorrow and also watch out for our strike force they are good

I remember this game, was my first game and wednesday fans were singing "we're shit and we're beating you" all the leicester fans could reply with was "nationwide, nationwide, nationwide!" good day out though.

Well good luck to you and watch out for our star player Patrick Kisnorbo he is deadly.

I remember this game, was my first game and wednesday fans were singing "we're shit and we're beating you" all the leicester fans could reply with was "nationwide, nationwide, nationwide!" good day out though.

Well good luck to you and watch out for our star player Patrick Kisnorbo he is deadly.

yeah kisnorbo is fantastic :cool:

we have some decent players but no-one outstanding. joey is reliable as they come at leicester and hume has a good game every fortnight or so.. good balls in from ryan smith and hopefully matty fryatt will bag some goals.

My mate went down to get his his ticket yesterday and he said that 1,300 had been sold but it could be less

A little disappointing if it's only that amount. :( It's not that far really, just over an hour and a half to get there. Although, I suppose you can't blame the fans for staying away, after witnessing only one away win in the league in 2005. <_<

1300 is shocking! Hopefully you'll sell more on the gate and get an atmosphere going!

Eh! Our away support may not but the biggest but there's one for that you'll certainly get and that's atmosphere. :thumbup: P.S watch out for Patrick Kisnorbo.

Is was told by the ticket office there were 600 tickets left last night at 5, and I bought two this morning :o and I passed some gezzer on the way down and he asked me if they had any left!....so he obviously bought...at least....1..... :blush:

So their still selling and a few will buy on the door I reckon.

Archived