Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox_in_norwich

Nalis leaves blades

Yes. They wanted to keep him for longer than a month but he didn't want to stay there. Who can blame him? :whistle:

It reminded him of his time at Leicester when he hardly ever saw the ball ;)

I liked the guy! He may not have been the greatest player but at least he gave his all while he was here. To many players just turned up and collected their wages over the last few years but he was one of the only players who looked like he cared.

I liked the guy! He may not have been the greatest player but at least he gave his all while he was here. To many players just turned up and collected their wages over the last few years but he was one of the only players who looked like he cared.

Agreed. I really liked him, he was one of the few who could actually pass the ball under MA and he gave everything. Plus he had a deadly shot on him and scored some crackers. I hope he does well for Plymouth.

Top bloke. I never thought he was as bad as a lot of fans thought, reckon he was picked on because he had long hair and was French. Met him at the Holiday Inn while he was staying there before buying a house and he was more than happy to chat with me and my mates for a good half hour, he also came and said hello to us the following morning at breakfast so cannot fault him one bit. He wasn't too bad a player either and could rattle the shots in from distance and is streets ahead of Gareth Williams, Sylla etc. He had a bit of finess about him, n ot a great tackler but he could do a pinpoint pass from 20+ yards when required.

I always remember him for three things:

1) THAT goal against Leeds

2) His debut against Barcelona when he was passing the ball better than Beckham has ever done!

3) Think it was against leeds last season when we playing some nice stuff in the build up, the ball was passed behind him and as he turned he slipped and fell but as he hit the ground he had the awareness to flick the ball with his head and lay it off to Hughes who crossed it in and it resulted in a goal. Dunno why thats stuck with me!

Top bloke. I never thought he was as bad as a lot of fans thought, reckon he was picked on because he had long hair and was French. Met him at the Holiday Inn while he was staying there before buying a house and he was more than happy to chat with me and my mates for a good half hour, he also came and said hello to us the following morning at breakfast so cannot fault him one bit. He wasn't too bad a player either and could rattle the shots in from distance and is streets ahead of Gareth Williams, Sylla etc. He had a bit of finess about him, n ot a great tackler but he could do a pinpoint pass from 20+ yards when required.

Wouldn't got that far ;)

Name me one memorable performance by Williams in a Leicester shirt?

There are plenty...Sunday vs Spurs?

Going back to his debut vs West Ham.

Goal vs Bolton?

He's young, Nalis was old when we signed him...When Williams is 30-odd I'm sure he will be far more cultured.

Name me one memorable performance by Williams in a Leicester shirt?

Second half performance against Plymouth last season where he completely changed the game. We were 1-0 down at half time and he came on and was dictating play. He's also done that this season when he came on early in the second half against Crewe.

He was excellent at Reading and Charlton last season in the cup.

I also thought he had an immense game against Stoke in our first home game this season. He was very good against Spurs on sunday but other than that I can't think of many other occasions he's been brilliant.

Second half performance against Plymouth last season where he completely changed the game. We were 1-0 down at half time and he came on and was dictating play. He's also done that this season when he came on early in the second half against Crewe.

He was excellent at Reading and Charlton last season in the cup.

I also thought he had an immense game against Stoke in our first home game this season. He was very good against Spurs on sunday but other than that I can't think of many other occasions he's been brilliant.

There's one there though!

:D

Archived