Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

A few weeks ago....

A few weeks ago I'd have been pissed off, I'd be shouting about how bad Leicester are, I'd be punching things in my room, I'd actually care about the fact my team has lost and lost bad, I'd be seriously worried we we're in the relegation zone, now it has happened, I can't help but laugh, I am actually not bothered we have lost, yes i'm gonna slag my team off, they deserve it by the sounds of things, I'm gonna be going to support my team, I definetly won't stop going to the games because I love Leicester and I love football, but to be honest I have no feelings for Leicester, I am laughing and joking about the fact we're in the relegation zone, and I have no feelings, no passion or don't care we are in the relegation zone, I think I went through as stage like this when we we're relegated from the premiership the second time, and no i'm not a glory supporter, i'll still be going to the games and if i'm not going to the games i'll be listening to it on the radio, i'll still be supporting the team, but I just can't help the fact I have no feelings for Leicester at the moment.

Am I the only person who feels like this?

I won't change my mind even if it is, but is it wrong I am laughing at the demise of Leicester City the team I support?

Another thing which i'm guessing will be the major talking point of the forum this week...Is this really Levein fault, I am one of ALOT of people calling for Levein to be sacked but is this really Levein fault? This is my theory;

We won against Tottenham, The players looked like they cared, and had passion, and actually wanted to win, was this due to Levein? We don't know, So we go into the Sheff Wed game, and the players played like they did, now fair enough Radio Leicester commentry isn't much to go by but the commentators even admitted the players looked like they had no passion...So is it Levein's fault or is it that the players just don't wanna be playing against Sheff Wed? (The players go into these games thinking "We are above playing against teams like Sheff Wed)

I am still on Levein's back but I am seriously question some/maybe all LCFC players.

A few weeks ago I'd have been pissed off, I'd be shouting about how bad Leicester are, I'd be punching things in my room, I'd actually care about the fact my team has lost and lost bad, I'd be seriously worried we we're in the relegation zone, now it has happened, I can't help but laugh, I am actually not bothered we have lost, yes i'm gonna slag my team off, they deserve it by the sounds of things, I'm gonna be going to support my team, I definetly won't stop going to the games because I love Leicester and I love football, but to be honest I have no feelings for Leicester, I am laughing and joking about the fact we're in the relegation zone, and I have no feelings, no passion or don't care we are in the relegation zone, I think I went through as stage like this when we we're relegated from the premiership the second time, and no i'm not a glory supporter, i'll still be going to the games and if i'm not going to the games i'll be listening to it on the radio, i'll still be supporting the team, but I just can't help the fact I have no feelings for Leicester at the moment.

I won't change my mind even if it is, but is it wrong I am laughing at the demise of Leicester City the team I support?

Another thing which i'm guessing will be the major talking point of the forum this week...Is this really Levein fault, I am one of ALOT of people calling for Levein to be sacked but is this really Levein fault? This is my theory;

We won against Tottenham, The players looked like they cared, and had passion, and actually wanted to win, was this due to Levein? We don't know, So we go into the Sheff Wed game, and the players played like they did, now fair enough Radio Leicester commentry isn't much to go by but the commentators even admitted the players looked like they had no passion...So is it Levein's fault or is it that the players just don't wanna be playing against Sheff Wed? (The players go into these games thinking "We are above playing against teams like Sheff Wed)

I am still on Levein's back but I am seriously question some/maybe all LCFC players.

spot on, I just don't feel anything really.

i can understand what you're saying. i am a big fan just as yourself, and i used to punch the door etc. when we lost games, or threw then away. but now i don't really have any feelings after a defeat, it's weird, it's become so expected that it stirs up no emotion in my body, but some frustration. but, i understand what you mean, i have to laugh, cause if i don't i feel i may cry. i cannot believe my club is in the position, it's a strange feeling, i really cannot believe this is reality.

I think the Spurs game itself was a motivation, Levein didnt really need to do a lot as its a Prem Side at home on the TV. Motivations there already. The team (Aside from Mccarthy) has no Steel to it, no passion, like take the squad we went up with, Taggart, Elliott, Dickov, Izzet, Mckinlay, Scowcroft. All players who liked to stick their foot in and went in where it hurt. Compare this to Hughes, Williams, Kisnorbo, Sylla, Maybury and you can see the difference. Whilst the players and management seemingly arnt bothered neither am I, they think results are going to arrive on a plate for them just like the fans do, when we went 1-0 up today it was all "4-0 WE'RE GONNA WIN 4-0" and after the Sheff Utd game people were on about Play Offs. The players attitudes are mirrored by the support. Can't be arsed most weeks and only shine on the rare occasions. Thats my opinion anyway.

I was as well but now I seem to have lost interest as well. It came back briefly for the Spurs cup game and I seriously thought we'd turned the corner with that win but it seems not. We are in deep trouble but will sacking Levein actually solve anything, i.e stop us sliding down the table. And who would want the job at the moment?

Well if the players are lacking passion then it is up to the manager to motivate them.

But i do agree somewhat because at some games the players just look like they are playing for money.

If we play badly then it is always going to be Levein to get the blame, but the players do need a rocket stuck up them and get there asses in gear!

Well if the players are lacking passion then it is up to the manager to motivate them.

But i do agree somewhat because at some games the players just look like they are playing for money.

If we play badly then it is always going to be Levein to get the blame, but the players do need a rocket stuck up them and get there asses in gear!

Once the players are on the pitch Levein can do nothing but change tactics, before the game Levein can try and motivate the players, but the players in some matches look like they don't care, don't have any passion, don't want to win...a question - How can Levein change that?!

Once the players are on the pitch Levein can do nothing but change tactics, before the game Levein can try and motivate the players, but the players in some matches look like they don't care, don't have any passion, don't want to win...a question - How can Levein change that?!

He can't, after a year in charge he's proved he can't

He can't, after a year in charge he's proved he can't

But i'm saying how can any manager change the players mentality of looking like they don't care, don't have any passion, don't want to win? No manager can...If those players don't want to do those things how can anybody change that? The only way I can see it is drop certain players, Yes it is Levein fault in some aspects, and yes I am one of many calling for him to be sacked but some players need to look at themselves, and ask themselves questions.

After the norwich and palace games, i'd started to stop caring too but then the victory over Spurs got me in the mood again and so to lose to sheffield wednesday is such a comedown that I cant help but feel absoloutely gutted. We have shown we can play well and beat the best in this division which is what pisses me off most of all. If we hadnt seen those glimpses of magic against Sheff Utd and Spurs, i'd have accepted that we're crap but I know we can do so much better. Im just so bloody frustrated!

But i'm saying how can any manager change the players mentality of looking like they don't care, don't have any passion, don't want to win? No manager can...If those players don't want to do those things how can anybody change that? The only way I can see it is drop certain players, Yes it is Levein fault in some aspects, and yes I am one of many calling for him to be sacked but some players need to look at themselves, and ask themselves questions.

If you think a manager cant motivate player's then you wrong, their is clear evidence in football that a diff manager can motivate a previously disinterested player. Managers good at this are in my view are MON and harry redknapp, stuart pearce also comes to mind. The manager's job is to gee up the players during the week in training and in the dressing room before they go out so they dont get disinterested on the field, and if his captian (who the manager picks) isnt been enough of a leader then do something about it. Also during scouting they need to take into account how hard working player's are, eg. if a player was previously hard working and then becomes lazy at Leics is this craig's fault? of course it is it means the previous manager was able to motivate that player better, eg. these ex rangers and hearts players will have had a load of shitty games to play and only a few big ones like rangers and celtic games. If the player was previously not hard working then why the hell did craig sign them? you see my point I hope, yes craig can do something about it. Their is numerous occasions where there has been a change of manager and not a change of personell on the field and a lazy team suddenly becomes hard working.

A few weeks ago I'd have been pissed off, I'd be shouting about how bad Leicester are, I'd be punching things in my room, I'd actually care about the fact my team has lost and lost bad, I'd be seriously worried we we're in the relegation zone, now it has happened, I can't help but laugh, I am actually not bothered we have lost, yes i'm gonna slag my team off, they deserve it by the sounds of things, I'm gonna be going to support my team, I definetly won't stop going to the games because I love Leicester and I love football, but to be honest I have no feelings for Leicester, I am laughing and joking about the fact we're in the relegation zone, and I have no feelings, no passion or don't care we are in the relegation zone

Don't worry mate. Sometimes you have to laugh or else you'd cry.

It's not that I don't care about what position we're in or how bad our league form is it's just I've learnt over time that if Leicester win you enjoy that moment and if they lose you have to forget about it and move on. You also have to experience the lows to appreciate the highs, something that younger City fans haven't experienced much of before. It's been highs the majority of the time. I know now that I've been watching a City team at it's lowest point since I started supporting them and that when we do experience success again it will feel so much better than it has done in the past for me.

The final whistle went today and I just felt empty.

Like I did'nt give a flying fock , whilst we have that clueless stubborn moron in charge.

Surely we cant let one man , make us all feel like this.

We want our Leicester back.

The final whistle went today and I just felt empty.

Like I did'nt give a flying fock , whilst we have that clueless stubborn moron in charge.

Surely we cant let one man , make us all feel like this.

We want our Leicester back.

That needs to be sung at the next game.

Archived