Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

IF craigs goes, who do you bring in?

Theres understandibly discord amongst alot of city fans, towards craigs job future here, but if hes dismissed, who will you want in?

And, will that person come here? There has to be a great reason for craig to be sacked. If theres no one to take his place, whats the point?

Theres understandibly discord amongst alot of city fans, towards craigs job future here, but if hes dismissed, who will you want in?

And, will that person come here? There has to be a great reason for craig to be sacked. If theres no one to take his place, whats the point?

steve tilson

quit with this crap. Craig won't go. We'll be going to league one and we'll be dragging him down with us... end of

i agree. they won't sack levein. no chance in that.

Dublin for manager? i don't personnaly like the bloke that much to be honest, but the players seem to respect him, and he's worked until a few managers.

David Blane is available and that balding chap ...what's his name..Paul McKenna

My list:

Steve Tilson

Dave Penny

John Gorman

Billy Davies (massive long shot)

Mike Newell (may get dissmissed by Luton due to controversial comments - massive long shot)

Martin O'Neill (dream land)

no chance in Newell or Davies. as you say, massive longshots. john gorman isn't a bad shout.

who are dave penny and john gorman?

gorman is the wycombe manager, and penney is the doncaster manager

There are a lot of ex players who could do a decent job. Lets face it even if they did take us down it would be better than sticking with CL.

I think we need

TONY COTTEE

with GARY COATSWORTH as chief 'scare the shit out of the players' assistant. He can also help with long range target practice and 'how to completely take a player out when he's through on goal and not get sent off'.

Archived