Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Plymouth Argyle

This is the rearranged fixture from last year.

Ticket news can be found at http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ticke...,,10274,00.html

Anyone who originally made the trip is entitled to a free ticket and travel.

The nearest pub just happens to be a Wetherspoons :thumbup: You need to head further up the road if you're coming in from the A38. There's also a van on the walk to/from the pub to the stadium selling very tasty Cornish pasties.

If you're making your own way up, there's plenty of street parking.

Was thinking of going to Pymouth, but with the current performances, I will now not make the long trip down South. I hopewe don't have a good turnout.

That's the spirit. It'll help get us out of the quagmire, won't it.

Im going (thanks to Lisa - cheers buddy) I am completely pissed off with them but I just feel even more compelled to give them my support now even though its not appreciated. Ill support the club through thick and thin, I just feel like a mug at the moment.

Why the sad smiley?

You've made a lucky escape there!

Thats what i was thinking :P

Ohh dear ive got to miss a 10 hour round journey and spend loads of money to watch leicetser put in a poor passionateless performance and yet again lose.

That's the spirit. It'll help get us out of the quagmire, won't it.

Its a bit harsh having a go at him for wanting to avoid a 9 hour round trip on a week night, espically based on the current performances. I for one did not even give this game a second thought... some of us can't physically afford to take the time off or afford to pay the money. I feel stupid enough having spent the best part of 80 notes at the weekend.

Well done everyone making the trip down, I hope we have a good turn out and a good reasult. More then that I hope the rain doesn't re-appear.

Its a bit harsh having a go at him for wanting to avoid a 9 hour round trip on a week night, espically based on the current performances. I for one did not even give this game a second thought... some of us can't physically afford to take the time off or afford to pay the money. I feel stupid enough having spent the best part of 80 notes at the weekend.

Well done everyone making the trip down, I hope we have a good turn out and a good reasult. More then that I hope the rain doesn't re-appear.

Me? Harsh?

I'm not the one implying I'm wasting my time and money to support the team when that time and money could be employed doing something better instead. Allegedly.

It's bad enough following them as it is without having to put up with snidey derision from your own fans.

This is a build up of frustration, not directed at any one person, by the way.

My post was meant to be tongue in cheek. :rolleyes:

Archived