Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Back of tonights mercury!

1) Field a settled line up.

2) Don't ever play Kisnorbo, Hamill, Tiatto and Sylla - unless we're struck down with the plague.

3) Don't revert to 4-5-1 in any case - we shouldn't be fearful of any team in this league between now and the rest of the season.

1) Field a settled line up.

2) Don't ever play Kisnorbo, Hamill, Tiatto and Sylla - unless we're struck down with the plague.

3) Don't revert to 4-5-1 in any case - we shouldn't be fearful of any team in this league between now and the rest of the season.

unfortunate thing there is they all play in midfield in one place or another, sadly it will take alot less then the black death to gurantee one of them a place.

IT NOW SEEM LEVEIN IS DECIDING TO LEAVE THE REST OF THE SEASON UP TO THE PLAYERS AND WILL TAKE NO RESPONSIBLITY FOR WHAT HAPPENS!

DISGRACEFUL!

THEN AGAIN IT WILL PROBABLY HELP!

To be fair I think you're missing the point of the article. I'm no fan of Anderson but the thrust of the piece is that the players have been talked to endlessly about what is going wrong and it's now up to them to put it right on the pitch.

To be fair I think you're missing the point of the article. I'm no fan of Anderson but the thrust of the piece is that the players have been talked to endlessly about what is going wrong and it's now up to them to put it right on the pitch.

I'm sorry, I don't think you understand. Levein is worse than Mugabe, Hitler and Stalin all rolled into one. He is trying to relegate us, he hates us all, he spends every day sitting in his office wondering how to piss us off next, he tells the players to lose. He should be dressed up as Filbert the Fox and chased by the Quorndon hunt.

:rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I don't think you understand. Levein is worse than Mugabe, Hitler and Stalin all rolled into one. He is trying to relegate us, he hates us all, he spends every day sitting in his office wondering how to piss us off next, he tells the players to lose. He should be dressed up as Filbert the Fox and chased by the Quorndon hunt.

:rolleyes:

lol lol lol lol lol

Now that I would pay 20 quid to watch on a Saturday afternoon. :thumbsup:

If Levein wishes to take no responsibilty for all of this and we do end up staying up then he should def be sacked as this would prove he has no motivation skills and the team has done it themselves. These comments lead me to believe he has gotten his Samurai sword of of the mantelpiece and is ready to fall on it.

If Levein wishes to take no responsibilty for all of this and we do end up staying up then he should def be sacked as this would prove he has no motivation skills and the team has done it themselves. These comments lead me to believe he has gotten his Samurai sword of of the mantelpiece and is ready to fall on it.

I don't think Levein has said he's not taking any responsibility has he? The fact is, he'll be as pissed off as us that we are doing shite (because it makes him look bad) and i'm sure he's been harping on at his players for days now.

IT NOW SEEM LEVEIN IS DECIDING TO LEAVE THE REST OF THE SEASON UP TO THE PLAYERS AND WILL TAKE NO RESPONSIBLITY FOR WHAT HAPPENS!

DISGRACEFUL!

THEN AGAIN IT WILL PROBABLY HELP!

Oh for gawd's sake, talk about misrepresentation.

I don't read anywhere in that article where CL is avoiding responsibility. It's simply some comments about how, after all the talks and meetings they've had, the players have got to put theory into practise.

Where's the problem with that? Surely the players have to take responsibility for our current position as well as CL?

I don't think Levein has said he's not taking any responsibility has he? The fact is, he'll be as pissed off as us that we are doing shite (because it makes him look bad) and i'm sure he's been harping on at his players for days now.

Well, it hasn't helped in the past 12 league games, has it?

I think it just goes to show that unfortunately Levein is incapable of motivating the players. Yes, at the end of the day the 11 on the pitch have to do the business but it is Levein who tells them how to play, picks the players and is meant to get them up for the game.

It is not nice to see that Levei nhas given up. All I hope is that Levein has told them so. This may then mean they can go out and play where they like and maybe we could win a few games.

One other point. If by the grace of god we do survive will Levein take the credit now he has said it is up to them!?!

I think it just goes to show that unfortunately Levein is incapable of motivating the players. Yes, at the end of the day the 11 on the pitch have to do the business but it is Levein who tells them how to play, picks the players and is meant to get them up for the game.

It is not nice to see that Levei nhas given up. All I hope is that Levein has told them so. This may then mean they can go out and play where they like and maybe we could win a few games.

One other point. If by the grace of god we do survive will Levein take the credit now he has said it is up to them!?!

did you read the report?

Archived