Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shipman Out

Scimeca Return

Cardiff come down tomorrow with Dave Jones doing a fine job and some dangerous players Koumas (prob the best FOOTBALLER in the division) Jerome and two recent additions Thompson and former Leicester premiership player Riccardo Scimeca, what are the opinions on these latest additions shouldnt Levein have bought them both?

Cardiff come down tomorrow with Dave Jones doing a fine job and some dangerous players Koumas (prob the best FOOTBALLER in the division) Jerome and two recent additions Thompson and former Leicester premiership player Riccardo Scimeca, what are the opinions on these latest additions shouldnt Levein have bought them both?

We're gonna get smashed :cry:

I am happy with Fryatt, and wouldn't want that scum bag Scimica here. :mad:

why is he a scum-bag? Is it because he left us when we got relegated? he did well for us at right-back i thought.

Compared to John Curtis yes he did, but he wasn't exactly a huge sucess there, but mainly for his comments when he left ' I need to be playing premiership football' it was his first full premiership season, he helped send us down and should have helped us return.

Compared to John Curtis yes he did, but he wasn't exactly a huge sucess there, but mainly for his comments when he left ' I need to be playing premiership football' it was his first full premiership season, he helped send us down and should have helped us return.

I suppose you're right :thumbup:

so what sort of reception will the crowd give schimeca do you think?

and what about you personally..

im torn :huh:

As always unless they are an absolute legend I'll ignore them, we owe them nothing not even applause they were well rewarded whilst here, why should we polish their egos prior to the match.

Rather have Fryatt then Thompson, Ricky aint Leveins kind of player (his 30 and he isn't a big Dutch gezzer who's name rymes with Caprise ) and wasn't that good, he was alright but nothing to wright home about I wouldnt say he was one of the main reasons we went down I lay that on the door of MA choice of defenders (Scimeica was and still is a Midfielder, and whoever said Smith will be running at him is wrong as Ricky will play midfield covering for Koumas if anything. )

Cardiff have also signed Guylain N'Dumbu N'Sungu or however you spell it, from Darlington . Strange one that.

Archived