Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Levein Out?

Levein Out?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Levein Out?

• Yes
    • No

i stick by NO

tbh im pissed off aswell but do u really think if a new manager was to come in we wil instantly win all of are matches??

sacking a manager every time we go on a shit run is not the answer

Who ever said that we would win all opur games?

Surely a new manager can't do any worse?

i stick by NO

tbh im pissed off aswell but do u really think if a new manager was to come in we wil instantly win all of are matches??

You are so deluded mate.

Sitting and hoping for it to change is a gutless action, are you on the LCFC board by any chance??

You are a very minor minority.

i stick by NO

This is a bl**dy long sh*t run though, don't you think?

the cost of sacking levein.... too much really for us..

plus dont expect an amazing manager to come in to this club, we will get someone who has never managed before, or someone who we have never even heard of.

reading in the sun today they rekon he will get the boot if we lost today - the man has not got a clue....i feel sorry for him in away, in the 13 years iv been a city fan iv never seen us drop out the top 2 divisions...i mean leicester is one of the biggest and most influential cities in the country based on that alone we should be in the premier, we need investment but no one will cos of all the debt and politics surrounding the inner workings of the club. If we do go down it will not only be a big disapointment for the fans but for the city and local economy in general. I just hope we can pull off a great escape eg city vs oxford last game of the 90/91 season - now that was tense!

i stick by NO

do you go down walkers sit there watch what you see and think wow are future is bright with CL 3 or 4 years you will be sat watching conference football long ball crap CL coached crap the man is stubborn a poor coach a shocking man manager go for ****s sake go

i agree i do think he has poor man management skills

but as ive said before who else will come in and be are saviour??

and as chandler would say, most of you are fickle fans. if we were to win the next 3 games u will all be bumming CL lol

im still pissed of that he sticks with de vries and kisnorbo for like every game.

he has views of needing a big man little man combo and we only have 2 big men in dublin and de vries

id love to see hume and fryatt up front

Levein has just said "There's no point having a go at them, they've worked their socks off again" Fair enough they played well in spells but can you not see they aren't doing enough!! Maybe if you had a go at them they would change.

i agree i do think he has poor man management skills

but as ive said before who else will come in and be are saviour??

and as chandler would say, most of you are fickle fans. if we were to win the next 3 games u will all be bumming CL lol

if we won 10 id still want the twat out ive supported leicester for 25 years thick and thin home and away the football he plays is shit long ball crap if you enjoy watching that fine i personally dont and refuse to anymore the twat needs hounding as for replacement who cares i dont want to listen to this idiot justify his shocking side and how well they have played but been unlucky yet again fock off CL

Again, if you take away the miracle against the Blades, it's 13 league games without a win now. 13 GAMES!! If that ain't one heck of a negative record!!

Preston 0-0 Leicester

Leicester 0-0 Southampton

Burnley 1-0 Leicester

Leicester 2-2 Watford

Leeds 2-1 Leicester

Stoke 3-2 Leicester

Leicester 1-1 Crewe

Leicester 1-1 Millwall

Reading 2-0 Leicester

Leicester 0-1 Norwich

Crystal Palace 2-0 Leicester

Sheff Wed 2-1 Leicester

Leicester 1-2 Cardiff

5 draws, 8 losses (of whom 5 are consecutive ones!!!). 9 goals for, 19 against. We don't score enough, we concede too many goals from set pieces, our disciplinary record is a joke, the manager has no clue, some players are not worth the shirt they're wearing and the club acts lethargically.

And above all, I'm certain we'll hear the same old excuses on Monday.

LEVEIN OUT!!!

The vicious circle continues!

Archived